[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

I have Hanmen Iridescent shader installed... but have this error...
1. you do not have it installed correctly, your missing the shader texture files in the hs2/Shader sources folder
more help here

2. Or Lexi did not share a new texture from that folder if he/she made one

likely #1 though

I tested her and she loads fine for me, cute card btw :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted144244440246

Ill try to make her, but if im not happy with her i wont release her
To confirm this is the character you are requesting ????
How tall is she BTW ?

WiP Update

Im going to base her off this pic by firebrand
View attachment 1623219

This is a very very early BETA version (Face & Hair are placeholders) Body is mostly done, but expect major changes. Im not going to rush this one
Original scene by 55b

View attachment 1623222

Another update, ok ive done 7 versions of her and i cant make her face. Sooo im going to go about this a different way. Ill give my interpretation of her based off the firebrand pic.

I am not a lookalike artist, i make Oc's o_O

To explain a bit more, every creator has there own style. The more i try and match her face style in the pic the more i get away from my particular style. Most people can look at one of my cards and tell i made it without looking at the name of the creator. Thats what im refering to.

I will release her today at some point and i hope you like her
Here we go, I hope you guys like her

This is my take on firebrands Assumi

F95 EXCLUSiVE
Assumi - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - (Hanmen) NXTG Skin - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode

Assumi 1.png

Assumi 2.png

Assumi (SSS).png

D

Deleted144244440246

So i keep my hs2 very up to date, i update 2x a week, i last checked last week. I had 1 update to dl that was a hooh map at 1.1 gigs. Today i looked and there are like 9gb of new shit wtf. I asked on screw the noise discord if this was intended, or if they fucked up the patcher again. Waiting on a response. The only time i see this many updates is when a new repack drops

I did just update to windows 11 recently, possibly could be the reason. Im still waiting to hear from 2155x though

Anyone else have this many updates ?

Screenshot (97).png

Well it took all night to dl, but its done and 0 issues

Reactions: turbojoe

satan_shark

Aug 15, 2021
1. you do not have it installed correctly, your missing the shader texture files in the hs2/Shader sources folder
more help here

2. Or Lexi did not share a new texture from that folder if he/she made one

likely #1 though

I tested her and she loads fine for me, cute card btw :)
Don't know where the problem is. I've installed this shader:

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I run the updater frequently too, and also had a ton of updates. Based on a brief look at some stuff being deleted from the Bleeding Edge folder, I suspect that a bunch of stuff that was Bleeding Edge has been tested and moved to the main pack. However, I didn't look closely enough to tell if the moves accounted for the majority of that huge update.

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

pengpeng17

Jan 25, 2022
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

WoW i love it, crazy how fast you did it too since i asked for her. Thanks alot time to just throw my attempt away haha
Your welcome, she slightly resembles her i guess. If you happy with her thats all that matters to me. Enjoy bud

Reactions: turbojoe

Rozenrot

Sep 5, 2021
So i keep my hs2 very up to date, i update 2x a week, i last checked last week. I had 1 update to dl that was a hooh map at 1.1 gigs. Today i looked and there are like 9gb of new shit wtf. I asked on screw the noise discord if this was intended, or if they fucked up the patcher again. Waiting on a response. The only time i see this many updates is when a new repack drops

I did just update to windows 11 recently, possibly could be the reason. Im still waiting to hear from 2155x though

View attachment 1625118
The last time I tried that software it deleted all the mods I have installed manually :'(

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes