[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

thanksyoutoo

May 12, 2021
If someone can mirror this on a torrent would be nice.

Works on latest BR, If you download "Mods", you need to delete all the mods except Maps & Studio from BR Repack.

Char Dump (10K Cards/Categorized AAA Cards in "Main Pack" Folder (All Cards in this folder tested should work 100% if Mods are downloaded)):

Coordinate Dump (4K Coordinate/Categorized AAA Coordinates in Main Folder):

Scenes Dump (8K Scenes):

Overlays Dump:

Userdata (Male Chars/Coordinates & Misc):

ABData Mods + Bepinx Plugins + Misc:

Mods Dump (60GBs Downoad/100GBs After Extract - Around 2500 Mods/60GBs not included in BR, BR Mods included 40GBs, but few mods removed from BR that cause problems):

Preview:
View attachment 1616957 View attachment 1616958 View attachment 1616956
Some Preview Cards (Rest in Download):
when I downloaded the character dumps I was unable to unzip them. I think the way the files are named is messing with it

D

Deleted144244440246

How would I add those tattoo's to one of my creations? I know it's a skin overlay, but is it included in R7 and if so, where can I find it?
there are lots on the illusion discord, search tattoos in overlays section, or dl sage and copy the overlay if you want that specific tat. its the body underlay iirc. you will see it easily

Check pm i sent more info

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NylonBandit
D

Deleted144244440246

What graphicsmod settings are you using? Do you ha ve any presets?
i dont share mine, sorry but my first preset was an edited 55b preset though
There are some good ones here (make sure translation is enabled) Amazing scenes as well

Reactions: dakmanok

AnonRebel121

Jan 25, 2022
when I downloaded the character dumps I was unable to unzip them. I think the way the files are named is messing with it
I just redownloaded them, just to test it. It seems to be working perfectly fine. Make sure that the archive didn't corrupt while downloading. Tested it both with Winrar and 7Zip it works just fine. Make sure MD5 Is correct:

Part01:
SHA256 509D90DB7ACBBF9EEA29AE2FAC84F143C74C357103A8D7C915D4EDFDDF79B1A1
Part02:
SHA256 5004EFC1D9E34DD00225DB3B4E7EF68E3C47D7882F619228693D5A616D9EDBAE

VVkSLnH9q7.png

Reactions: RafPod
D

Deleted144244440246

preview of a card I'm working on - see through body with some robot innards

View attachment 1622306
Nice, i cant wait to see how it turns out, Cosmic Pottedge dropped some androids earlier this month on his patreon after the overlays released on discord. I made one as well, i never released her though. Its a really cool idea

This is the one i made, based on Cosmics version (to be clear Cosmic Pottedge did all the work here, i just used his overlays in this image) I take no credit for the body. The face and hair are from my Star card. Cosmic did 3 versions Black (This one) White and no skin

Screenshot (89).png

D

Deleted144244440246

are you planning on releasing the card? looks great
Possibly at some point if i actually make my own version of the body, shes kinda in limbo atm

I did release this, but shes not an android.

★ Star ☆ - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode

Stars hair is a NEW sjjpl_hair_yj_030 from Hair is not included

Star.png

★ Star ☆ (SSS).png

D

Deleted144244440246

im not sure if we are allowed to make requests here or not and i apologize if not, but does anyone have an assumi card world of warcraft? i have only seen one scuffed card before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i tried making one myself buts its so terrible i suck at making cards lol.
Ill try to make her, but if im not happy with her i wont release her
To confirm this is the character you are requesting ????
How tall is she BTW ?

WiP Update

Im going to base her off this pic by firebrand
assumi_by_firebrand_3d_ddfkaiq-fullview.jpg

This is a very very early BETA version (Face & Hair are placeholders) Body is mostly done, but expect major changes. Im not going to rush this one
Original scene by 55b

Screenshot (92).png

Another update, ok ive done 7 versions of her and i cant make her face. Sooo im going to go about this a different way. Ill give my interpretation of her based off the firebrand pic.

I am not a lookalike artist, i make Oc's o_O

To explain a bit more, every creator has there own style. The more i try and match her face style in the pic the more i get away from my particular style. Most people can look at one of my cards and tell i made it without looking at the name of the creator. Thats what im refering to.

I will release her today at some point and i hope you like her

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes