[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
it really depends on the card, it might be an overlay that has veins on it, it could be the preset. Goto material editor where you did the EXgloss try turning down the VeinsOpacity Slider It might help. id need the card or a screenshot to be exactly sure what the issue is
Found the failure. it was indeed the card. But now i have a new prob. If i do all right in character creator and go to the clothing thingie my sweat just dissapear. turns out, my exgloss got reduces to 0. that happens even if i save the card before. Did you have that prob as well? i kinda feel dump and annoying now sowwy :( But thank you realy so much for all your help and time. You now oficial not only my Senpai you also my hero ^-^

D

Deleted144244440246

Found the failure. it was indeed the card. But now i have a new prob. If i do all right in character creator and go to the clothing thingie my sweat just dissapear. turns out, my exgloss got reduces to 0. that happens even if i save the card before. Did you have that prob as well? i kinda feel dump and annoying now sowwy :( But thank you realy so much for all your help and time. You now oficial not only my Senpai you also my hero ^-^
sprry i dont understand, exgloss is the liquid droplets, if you 0 it and save there wont be any. Unless you forgot to save

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019

The trouble with PATHOS cards is that some of them require a mod as well. Do these sites link to the required character mods too?

edit: seems at least the kenzato ones do have links in descriptions.

edit2: although a lot of the ones there are screenshots because they hosted things on patreon.

Last edited:

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Thats actually really good considering your running both. ill try again tomorrow. I usually run overclocked. Ill try just standard with it. Normally im 45-55c overclocked. reshade may not like my drivers. I just noticed a newer version of reshade ill try that as well
That is actually true.. different versions of reshade and graphics drivers produce different results. sometimes I reverted to older versions of reshades and gained more FPS...but the graphics is not that great...
yup it does, i tried it myself. when you posted about the gta5 reshade. But my gpu temp rises to high (laptop cooling isnt great with a rtx3080 laptop) i dont like 80Cplus temps. I do use it when i rarely post dhh cards though. i tried it in vr and almost had a seizure, i thought my quest 2 was gonna melt LOL not recommended :p

what kind of framerate are you getting with both on in game ? HoneySelect2 2022-01-08 02-43-20.png
A screenshot of my gameplay, textures and lighting via cubemap that I have used... Yes this game roasts cpu.. I played Witcher 3 with tons of mods and reshade, but the temperature is manageable. HS2 while gaming, is hitting 65*C-72*C ! which brings me back to Skyrim days with ENB !... ENB is far more superior compared to reshade...

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

I quite enjoy Pathos' work and I only have a few. For anyone that have either all or most of Pathos' work please do share. Here's what I have.
i will when i find the files tonite, not at home yet

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
sprry i dont understand, exgloss is the liquid droplets, if you 0 it and save there wont be any. Unless you forgot to save
No i am sry my english is just bad :( well, i activate exgloss on max, after i save that char and go to the clothing settings. but at some point the game just turn down exgloss to 0. no clue why. than i need to go to the material editor again and turn on exgloss again. So i have no idea why this setting got not saved. You know?

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
does anyone still have this mod´s
seems to have deleted it when installing the nextHD zip !!! :eek:

on mail I get more no contact

its free just put 0 and click,, want this,,

D

Deleted144244440246

No i am sry my english is just bad :( well, i activate exgloss on max, after i save that char and go to the clothing settings. but at some point the game just turn down exgloss to 0. no clue why. than i need to go to the material editor again and turn on exgloss again. So i have no idea why this setting got not saved. You know?
the card mush have hanmen shaders, the preset must have SSS enabled, other then that nope i have not had that issue. That i have noticed at least

But i only really use exgloss in studio pics i dont usually save cards with it

Reactions: ANUBIS969
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes