D

Deleted144244440246

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

I saved my chara maker preset and used it in the game itself, actually it works... I mean the lighting, exposure, etc
yup it does, i tried it myself. when you posted about the gta5 reshade. But my gpu temp rises to high (laptop cooling isnt great with a rtx3080 laptop) i dont like 80Cplus temps. I do use it when i rarely post dhh cards though. i tried it in vr and almost had a seizure, i thought my quest 2 was gonna melt LOL not recommended :p

what kind of framerate are you getting with both on in game ?

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
yup it does, i tried it myself. when you posted about the gta5 reshade. But my gpu temp rises to high (laptop cooling isnt great with a rtx3080 laptop) i dont like 80Cplus temps. I do use it when i rarely post dhh cards though.

what kind of framerate are you getting with both on in game ?
WHich program do you recommend for me to check the frame rate? I have none installed ATM

D

Deleted144244440246

yes practice makes perfect

but until we are as good as sykosis, still takes a while :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1619696

ps.

I use a ryzen 5950x with 128gb memory for gaming and for work a 5900x (y)

it does not even break a sweat :cool:
i use ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17 Gaming Notebook - 17.3'' QHD 165Hz AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX - RTX3080, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro
Monster desktop this summer waiting on RTX4090ti or better to drop

Reactions: Nelz1817
D

Deleted144244440246

WHich program do you recommend for me to check the frame rate? I have none installed ATM
ummm is your card NVIDIA?i dont want to scroll back pages and look. either way there is usually one in an overlay tied to the graphics driver. might need to look around for it. If nvidia enable the overlay then toggle show fps in geforce experience. I usually keep the overlay off, i just use it check if needed/curious

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
ummm is your card NVIDIA?i dont want to scroll back pages and look. either way there is usually one in an overlay tied to the graphics driver. might need to look around for it. If nvidia enable the overlay then toggle show fps in geforce experience. I usually keep the overlay off, i just use it check if needed/curious
My card is AMD.. I just installed Afterburner and activated the FPS counter in On-screen display...played the game... it's at 44-45 fps at mid 60s temp...hit the printscreen...checked the printed image...counters does not show =D

D

Deleted144244440246

My cpu is air cooled (BeQuiet cpu cooler)...I have a BIG case btw...NZXT Phantom 410 tower
Thats actually really good considering your running both. ill try again tomorrow. I usually run overclocked. Ill try just standard with it. Normally im 45-55c overclocked. reshade may not like my drivers. I just noticed a newer version of reshade ill try that as well

Reactions: Nelz1817

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
This guide is for Next-Gen Shaders 2.0 [AI*HS2] some of it its not available in 1.85
ok If you look here as reference, if needed for EXGloss
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7417329

First you need to enable the graphics mode SSS shaders on the card, this is how to do that
(SSS = Sub surface scattering) graphics mode enables this amazing tech- Advanced SSS tutorial at bottom ANUBIS969 ignore the video for now)

Goto the body tab at the Top left
>>Click Overall. Now Look at top right of the screen. See Material Editor Head and body
>>> Click Body
In Material Editor you will see a search window at top left (Make a note of it)

Now scroll down to find cf_m_skin_body_00, see the shader says AIT/SKIN True click it and scroll to hanmen next gen body
View attachment 1618731

Change to hanmen next gen body
View attachment 1618740

Congrats you just changed the shader, now its easy
scroll down and find EXGloss, This is the slider you want. Adjust to taste. When you find the value you like Ctrl C the whole number

Now Close the Body Material editor window and open the head mat editor at the top right, Enable the hanmen face shader

View attachment 1618744
scroll down and find exgloss again
paste (ctrl V) the value of EX Gloss you did from body exgloss so they match, i find a slightly less value looks better. Adjust to taste.

Now your ALMOST done, Remember i told you to make a note of the bar at the top left of material editor
Click it and type toot (This is the teeth shader, change it to hanmen)

View attachment 1618750

1 more to do, in search at top left type tang (This is the tongue shader, change to hanmen as well)

View attachment 1618756

Congrats your done

Have fun

NOTE: To Revert a card from Graphics mode (SSS) To DHH simply hit RESET on each of the sliders we just changed and save the card,

It might look weird this is normal. It will revert to normal the next time you load the card.

PS i will never type this out again LMAO

HS2/AI Next-Gen Skin Textures Tutorial/Workshop
-
Sowwy to bother you again. I have one last question. i did all you said. Its not looking so strong as by you but i will figure it out somehow. but my skin has now a lot blue veins :eek: i mean they look realy extreme not like yours ;-; how can i remove dat? and sry again for annoying you. i realy try to learn and become better Senpai.

Ahh heck i am soo stupid. how embracing. i apologize. i found the slyder ;-; silly me. Sowwy Senpai

Last edited:
D

Deleted144244440246

Sowwy to bother you again. I have one last question. i did all you said. Its not looking so strong as by you but i will figure it out somehow. but my skin has now a lot blue veins :eek: i mean they look realy extreme not like yours ;-; how can i remove dat? and sry again for annoying you. i realy try to learn and become better Senpai.
it really depends on the card, it might be an overlay that has veins on it, it could be the preset. Goto material editor where you did the EXgloss try turning down the VeinsOpacity Slider It might help. id need the card or a screenshot to be exactly sure what the issue is

• Red Heart
Reactions: ANUBIS969
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes