[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Abysssnake

Mar 11, 2018
Emma
Started from PerseusStoned's card and changed almost everything ... Yet - hail him for the "basic findings" on the character ...
View attachment 1700643
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big card at
Gallery -
wow fantastic work thanks for that. i love emma! ^^ Would it be possible to have a longer hair version, e.g. the Hermione ponytail version or loose hair from the last Harry Potter film?

georia1120

Mar 10, 2022
Emma
Started from PerseusStoned's card and changed almost everything ... Yet - hail him for the "basic findings" on the character ...
View attachment 1700643

Big card at
Gallery -
this is super fantastic job you've done.great admiration to some hard core parts,for example the lips,which are extremely hard to make the pefect natural sizes and curves in 3D.

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
wow fantastic work thanks for that. i love emma! ^^ Would it be possible to have a longer hair version, e.g. the Hermione ponytail version or loose hair from the last Harry Potter film?
Well :) Thank you. I think I've done the hard part - the face and body. Changing the hairstyle and clothing is easy, anyone can do it according to his taste ... and I don't have much time for everything.

this is super fantastic job you've done.great admiration to some hard core parts,for example the lips,which are extremely hard to make the pefect natural sizes and curves in 3D.
Thank You too!

and here's another updated old card:

MILK squad - Kumiko
Kumiko 0.png

Big card -
Gallery -

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes