ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
It only gives these files 001-012
I open 001 with Winrar
from that I get this file -> [Screwthisnoise] AI-Shoujo BetterRepack R12.7z

Gnosh

Jun 11, 2017
Yeh having same problem downloading it. Regret not having a back up of the R10 version now.
You will always get this message when you try to open the archive. You must have all the parts, then you right-click and unpack. I see you have downloaded this archive twice. Because you have this: (2). check that all parts have the same name with only the number 001-012 at the end. For exaple: ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R11_SPLIT.7z.006 Check the download session. Are any of the archives red. They must all be complete.

GagballBill

Apr 7, 2021
It only gives these files 001-012
I open 001 with Winrar
from that I get this file -> [Screwthisnoise] AI-Shoujo BetterRepack R12.7z
i tried that too at first but then i always see this message
7zip message  2.PNG

than i tried extracting i directly without opening wich brings me to that message
7zip message.PNG

but this needs to be the 001 file because all other files are clearly shown as 002, 003 etc.
files in directory.PNG

as you see this is the only one wich is shown as Win RAR Archiv

i dont think there is much more what i can do wrong here and by now i am ready to give up on this game.
maybe i give it a shot once it gets another update.

once again thanks for the support
see ya next time

Smithpensman1

Jan 16, 2021
You will always get this message when you try to open the archive. You must have all the parts, then you right-click and unpack. I see you have downloaded this archive twice. Because you have this: (2). check that all parts have the same name with only the number 001-012 at the end. For exaple: ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R11_SPLIT.7z.006 Check the download session. Are any of the archives red. They must all be complete.
Ooooooh maybe just download them all and then it'll work like last time?? I'll try that. Thanks man, was extremely paranoid and thinking something went wrong.

Smithpensman1

Jan 16, 2021
i tried that too at first but then i always see this message
View attachment 1717127

than i tried extracting i directly without opening wich brings me to that message
View attachment 1717132

but this needs to be the 001 file because all other files are clearly shown as 002, 003 etc.
View attachment 1717133

as you see this is the only one wich is shown as Win RAR Archiv

i dont think there is much more what i can do wrong here and by now i am ready to give up on this game.
maybe i give it a shot once it gets another update.

once again thanks for the support
see ya next time
Yeh thats weird! Though think gonna try what Gnosh said but due to lot of failures kinda concern if it won't work too really... Also like this game more then Honey Select 2 strangely. That and would go get steam version but yeh prefer this version alot more. Seriously though best game ever played. Got amazing tits you can put on women!

Gnosh

Jun 11, 2017
I downloaded files from gofiles and pixeldrain. Which serwer did you use?
If the filenames are the same as in the earlier screenshot then something is wrong. Because they are double-numbered. I don't understand why you have this like this.
They have to be like this:
ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R11_SPLIT.7z.001
ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R11_SPLIT.7z.002
ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R11_SPLIT.7z.003
ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R11_SPLIT.7z.004
ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R11_SPLIT.7z.005
ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R11_SPLIT.7z.006
ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R11_SPLIT.7z.007
ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R11_SPLIT.7z.008
ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R11_SPLIT.7z.009
ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R11_SPLIT.7z.010
ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R11_SPLIT.7z.011
ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R11_SPLIT.7z.012

If they not you can try to rename them . Delete this section: -001
It may work, but not for sure.

Finally, you click with the right mouse button on the file number 001 and "extract here". Dont open it in winrar.

Last edited:

Gnosh

Jun 11, 2017
I can't see the entire file name. Move the date to the right.
Click with the right mouse button on the file ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R11_SPLIT.7z.001 and pick "extract here" . You will recive one winrar file. Extract this archive and you recive game ready to play.

GagballBill

Apr 7, 2021
If the filenames are the same as in the earlier screenshot then something is wrong. Because they are double-numbered. I don't understand why you have this like this.

Finally, you click with the right mouse button on the file number 001 and "extract here". Dont open it in winrar.
I went to betterRepack homepage he has a Google Drive link for the full pack there. This is what i downloaded.
The names were just like this. I tried to download again but google blocks the download now due to high Quantities of downloads of that files.

For me its not worth the time anymore to try toget this to work. Its a shame because i would have liked to try it out and see if its worth the money they ask on steam.

Good luck to everyone else who is trying to get this software to run!
and dont forget to share the solution if you find it :)

Smithpensman1

Jan 16, 2021

Hmmm I tried doing that and had it all confused. Oh and did Gofile, but found another place to download R10 instead again. If it works never gonna try updating it or atleast deleting R10 to try to install R11 on this site. I'll have to try it another time though as am curious bout the updates. Paranoid about it as the R10 version of AI Girl/Shojou downloading is actually working!

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Hmmm I tried doing that and had it all confused. Oh and did Gofile, but found another place to download R10 instead again. If it works never gonna try updating it or atleast deleting R10 to try to install R11 on this site. I'll have to try it another time though as am curious bout the updates. Paranoid about it as the R10 version of AI Girl/Shojou downloading is actually working!
It's on R12 now.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
And after all this mess whit split files i am wondering why you guys don't use a torrent client to download the game...
Torrents are Faster, Safer, Simpler and not secondary help other people to get the file while you download (and even after).:geek:

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes