Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Hey, for some reason I can't remove any of the girls clothings... R11 btw and I'm using AI_CheatTools v2.7

I don't if that's causing the problem or if it's someelse. can someone please help fix this issue?
when the starting girl in white try to wash, she dose some animations and than stops moving.
someone encountered such bug and solved it?
For all those who can't disrobe girls, girls getting stuck or surfing over ground: Disable/delete the plugin "AI_AdditionalAccessoryControls" . Many people keep asking for help about this issue, it has been answered already.

Last edited:

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
For all those who can't disrobe girls, girls getting stuck or surfing over ground: Disable/delete the plugin "AI_AdditionalAccessoryControls" . Many people keep asking for help about this issue, it has been answered already.
Hey thanks! I tried lol too many comments

Dec 12, 2021
The game was working fill till last night Now It just wont start. AiShoujo has Stopped Responding Tried restarting the pc also deleted the new cards I installed still not working

p0r_fav0r

Apr 6, 2022
Some questions for Studio Neo (StudioNEOV2.exe)

1. How to add e.g. the games' starting beach as world? (where you fish..) It wasnt in the list when i tried. (I do have a sideloader mod pack big zip file but haven't touched it yet)

2. When I add a girl, and make for example a running animation, how to get her to actually run some distance? And opposite, the animation that do make her move, possible for her to be static in those?

3. For one girl i added there is some flickering on her in certain animations. Like parts of her buddy flashing quickly...why? there are no abnormal properties of her body...

4. Possible to create/run H-scenes? I tried to add a male, got them close together, selected one of them and for example "missionary" but then only the selected one makes the animation. How to "connect" them?

5. When doing a H-scene animation, the character is not acting like in the game. For example mouth is all shut during fellatio... any setting?

6. Whats the easiest way to record+export to a video file? I have a plugin VideoExport 1.2.1 but no idea how to use it.

7. Small detail, but when I open a saved scene. There is no way to see what animation a character is in currently, correct? is that a bug?

Any links to guides/resources/tutorials is greatly appreciated!

Also, if these kinds of questions suits better at discord or whatever, please share invite...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Some questions for Studio Neo (StudioNEOV2.exe)

1. How to add e.g. the games' starting beach as world? (where you fish..) It wasnt in the list when i tried. (I do have a sideloader mod pack big zip file but haven't touched it yet)

2. When I add a girl, and make for example a running animation, how to get her to actually run some distance? And opposite, the animation that do make her move, possible for her to be static in those?

3. For one girl i added there is some flickering on her in certain animations. Like parts of her buddy flashing quickly...why? there are no abnormal properties of her body...

4. Possible to create/run H-scenes? I tried to add a male, got them close together, selected one of them and for example "missionary" but then only the selected one makes the animation. How to "connect" them?

5. When doing a H-scene animation, the character is not acting like in the game. For example mouth is all shut during fellatio... any setting?

6. Whats the easiest way to record+export to a video file? I have a plugin VideoExport 1.2.1 but no idea how to use it.

7. Small detail, but when I open a saved scene. There is no way to see what animation a character is in currently, correct? is that a bug?

Any links to guides/resources/tutorials is greatly appreciated!

Also, if these kinds of questions suits better at discord or whatever, please share invite...
1. Game and studio maps tend to be entirely different and the only game where I remember game maps being available for studio is the original Koikatsu.

2, 4, and 5: You have to set all that yourself, this is not like the game, where Illusion set up all the animations for you. This includes making both characters in a sex animation move, making them have the proper face for whatever they are doing, and making the characters actually move from one spot to the next.

6. I just use OBS to record the studio program window.

I'm pretty new to animations myself, so I can't be much help, but I can at least answer those questions. I don't know any of the other answers.

BrotherWind

May 2, 2019
Looking for help, I'm having an issue with the custom penises under the male uncensor. Whenever I select one the penis stretches into a flat V shape with the middle clipping through the floor. Any idea why that's happening, how to fix it?

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
ok so when doing "things" with the girls their bellies inflate like crazy, including the shop girl. Is there any way do disable this? The girl is like i said the shop girl, she came with the game. Granted i loaded into a 100% clear save.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes