alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ok so when doing "things" with the girls their bellies inflate like crazy, including the shop girl. Is there any way do disable this? The girl is like i said the shop girl, she came with the game. Granted i loaded into a 100% clear save.
Disable the pregnancy mod, that's what is doing it. One of the features is to inflate the belly if you keep cumming inside without pulling out.

Reactions: Tressk

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Looking for help, I'm having an issue with the custom penises under the male uncensor. Whenever I select one the penis stretches into a flat V shape with the middle clipping through the floor. Any idea why that's happening, how to fix it?
See post #10071

Last edited:

Mr ZoRo

Nov 2, 2017
I need to find which uncomfortable file keeps filling up my recycle bin with duplicates of my cards!

Bassoopioka

Apr 22, 2020
Hello started playing this couple of weeks ago. However now the girls keep freezing on changing spots. They are stuck on the spot until i use a data terminal to move the girl to another island or change a new girl. But then the girls dont have any animations for example walking they just slide like statues until they find another change spot and freeze again. Any fixes or workarounds ?

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Hello started playing this couple of weeks ago. However now the girls keep freezing on changing spots. They are stuck on the spot until i use a data terminal to move the girl to another island or change a new girl. But then the girls dont have any animations for example walking they just slide like statues until they find another change spot and freeze again. Any fixes or workarounds ?
See post #10260

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
So much help here ..very much appreciated.

i saw a post saying that MC can be male or a futanari female. how can se do that? I tried to make breasts on the male figure but it didnt work out very well.

also i posted a while ago b ut agai, about 2 months ago for a few sessions ther ewas an option for Forced Sex Actions but then it vanished from the choices. Is there a way to get that back? i realy liked it. the only one left now is the one with a wooden board over the NPC hands which is not very attractive. :)

thanks for help on this. love the game been playing it for years now and built a huge mansion on the other island and really enjoy the advanced character development.

C

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Hi, if you were replying to my question on how to make the MC a woman futa, i havent seen those options yet but will go look again thanks for your reply much appreciated.
C

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
does anyone know how to have dark fairy for Demon Fist Rusted Bracelet AI Shoujo?
Per fare un Dark Fairy ti serve un Pet Synthesizer (da costruire in una base) e avere della Dark Matter.
La materia oscura (dark matter) la ottieni come regalo dalle ragazze o la trovi nei punti dove loro cucinano, come i forni o i fuochi da campo, essendo semplicemente un cibo bruciato.

To make a Dark Fairy you need to build a Pet Synthesizer first in your base and to have some Dark Matter.
You obtain the dark matter by the girls as a gift or you can find it inside the cooking spots (ovens or fire camps), being it just burnt food.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
So much help here ..very much appreciated.

i saw a post saying that MC can be male or a futanari female. how can se do that? I tried to make breasts on the male figure but it didnt work out very well.
You can have a futanari MC simply making a girl in the creator and adding her a penis (use a good uncensor...).
Now go to a computer pod in game and activate the option "change male", on the right panel go to Female list and pick her as your MC.

also i posted a while ago b ut agai, about 2 months ago for a few sessions ther ewas an option for Forced Sex Actions but then it vanished from the choices. Is there a way to get that back? i realy liked it. the only one left now is the one with a wooden board over the NPC hands which is not very attractive. :)
I am not sure what are you referring to as Forced Sex, the only "forced" actions i can think of are those whit special furnitures involved, like the fucking machines or the cords, the wooden horse and so on.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can have a futanari MC simply making a girl in the creator and adding her a penis (use a good uncensor...).
Now go to a computer pod in game and activate the option "change male", on the right panel go to Female list and pick her as your MC.

I am not sure what are you referring to as Forced Sex, the only "forced" actions i can think of are those whit special furnitures involved, like the fucking machines or the cords, the wooden horse and so on.
And even those are more BDSM play than actual forced sex.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Justinof thanks for the info on changing the MC that sounds good

the Forced Sex was an actual choice in the optoins for H actions. It listed several positions and was actually just that forced, the girl NPC is held down to the ground or bed by the MC active figure while the event plays out. It was well done and animated and must be part of the actual program but a hidden option activated by some stage of either the MC or teh NPC development maybe controlled by both the orignial settings of the NPC and the added skills.

the word Forced was added to the normal poistion options on the list and didnt apply to all of them of course. the Missionary for one i remember had it ...

I will keep trying to recapture the effect or option for it is quite effective and striking as an event option. It was NOt dependent on the furniture but was part of the listed options in the course of the H events. But sadly it vanished after a few uses, and I was not able to determine what caused it hence my question. an intersting mystery.

thanks again for the replies and the help on changing the MC to a female futa.

C

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Glad to be of help AdamEve9.
Now that i know what you mean whit the forced sex question...i have to admit to be puzzled because i have never experienced that option in my AI game sessions. My guess is that in the past you have used a version of the game (a repack?) whit additional animations not included in the official release.
I would love to have more sex animations in AI, maybe if you can track back what version you were using we could put some light on the mistery!

mks778

Oct 21, 2020
is it possible to create new H positions? or load existing ones and modify them and then save them with different names?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes