syker100

Feb 1, 2022
Hello, im new to AiShoujo, I just downloaded the r11 and knowing from the HS2, do I need to update this game as well?
Thx in advance
1650474152967.png

pensive215

Apr 17, 2018
Open the plugin menu, search AI_PregnancyPlus, there you have all the settings you need.
You can disable the cum inflation whithout disabling the pregnancy mod, or (better option) trim the inflation at your desire.
Thanks for the reply. Where do I find the plugin menu (is it an option in the game or is it in the folder)?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there an alternative way to change camp? by mistake I put the tent too close to the sign now it no longer gives the command
As far as I am aware, there is only one way and that's the one you say is now blocked. Have you tried from multiple angles to see if maybe there is a small pocket of interactivity left?

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
is there an alternative way to change camp? by mistake I put the tent too close to the sign now it no longer gives the command
The only way you could have made this mistake is by enabling the "allow building everywhere" in cheat tools...didn't you?
The boundaries in the buildable areas are there for a reason.
Try to teleport to the sign using the map, if you can reach the sign this way you can delete the object, delete everything outside the allowed area, disable the option to build outside the boundaries and continue to play.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how to fix this when I load character, some modzip is missing its say, thanks!

View attachment 1777665
Usually, this means a character is not using the same version of an accessory as the .zipmod file for that accessory. If this is the case, then the fix would be to remove accessories and add them back, which clears whatever version is applied and adds the version in the file.

If it keeps going after that, try the update function in initsetting.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes