alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Glad to be of help AdamEve9.
Now that i know what you mean whit the forced sex question...i have to admit to be puzzled because i have never experienced that option in my AI game sessions. My guess is that in the past you have used a version of the game (a repack?) whit additional animations not included in the official release.
I would love to have more sex animations in AI, maybe if you can track back what version you were using we could put some light on the mistery!
I doubt it was a modded position, there was maybe one attempt at a mod that would have added positions, the modder is known for doing that, and it died when AI Shoujo started having performance issues and before positions were added. I haven't seen a positions mod since. It could be something rarely seen due to very specific actions and timing needing to take place for the girl, like maybe she needs to be doing something extremely specific.

Kind of like how girls using the dance stage items is an extreme rarity, they rarely go to play and when they do it is often somewhere other than the dance stage the player put down.

is it possible to create new H positions? or load existing ones and modify them and then save them with different names?
By making mods for it, yes. No, it cannot be done in the studio or in the game. The only thing even remotely similar is making custom scenes in the studio and those can only be viewed in the studio, but you can name them.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Hi
Ok i will get the version it happened in i have two others than the new one, it was 1.3 i am pretty sure. I may be able to find an older save that preserved that or maybe we can find the animation in the files ifl you can tell me where to look. It was a nice variation.

I played both older versions for years now, many hundreds of hours and created a lot of custom characters as I am a game designer and asset creator and a professional artist from a career of some 45 years who did figure painting and so i know the human body well. I also do manga and anime art, with several studios in Japan ...so would be fun to see if we can find out about this. I have not shared any of my character cards but may do that too at some point. let me know where to look for the animations if possible and i can dig. I keep having a feeling that some combo of the sex skills activated it but there may be a read me in the files about it as well.

C

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
As well as i can recall, the forced sex option applied to maybe 3 positions and i was able to use them 3 or 4 times before they vanished from the menu. I do not recall if it was possible to use that option for more than one girl, i always use 4 but have switched them around as i am constanly refining my search for the perfect female figure, somewhat like Kloah's art work but more realistic in proportions... esp the lower limbs

there is one option using a board that the NPC wrists are locked into called Floor something, that is the similar body postion of the forced Misisonalry in which the NPC wrists were held to the ground or bed by the MC during the H action. I may have a photo i took of it i will look.

C

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Looks like the install of the new pack worked fine. but there is one issue with a single one of my archived charcters..is there a fix for the strings that appeard from her hands and feet?

UPDATE: NM I see from post 10069 it is the missingdll for bones will try to add the hot fix for her tha nks

SECOND UPDATE, I used the config patcher and worked like a charm

C

pic attached

Last edited:

sabylolo

Oct 9, 2018
Just before i commet to the large download.
how good is this game?
An i mean in regards to faping matrial "or for science".

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
It is one of the best, takes a little time to learn to use it well but I assure you with some patience it will offer many rewards.

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
Question here, 'cause I'm lazy to do a thorough research, but I've come to notice that the semen collisions just clips through the character leaving a puddle on the ground, unlike (if I recall correctly) Honey Select 2; is there any mod or way to avoid it? Danke

sabylolo

Oct 9, 2018
So the game is working fine but how to install the rest of the stuff that comes in this sideloader mod pack.
I really have no idea and the readme didn't include instructions.
any help would be appreciated.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So the game is working fine but how to install the rest of the stuff that comes in this sideloader mod pack.
I really have no idea and the readme didn't include instructions.
any help would be appreciated.
Extract it like you did the game, then put the folders that say "Sideloader" in the Mods folder.

pensive215

Apr 17, 2018
Is there a way to remove the inflated abdomens? Tsubomi looks like she's pregnant after some H-events.

Last edited:

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Hi
Ok i will get the version it happened in i have two others than the new one, it was 1.3 i am pretty sure. I may be able to find an older save that preserved that or maybe we can find the animation in the files ifl you can tell me where to look. It was a nice variation.
At a first look the sex animations are in the "...\AI-Shoujo\abdata\animator\h" folder and subfolders.
When i will have the new graphic card i am waiting for and i can install the Unity Hub, i will take a proper look at the animations.
Since you are a game designer you have a lot more knowledge than me for finding out informations about the issue though.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Is there a way to remove the inflated abdomens? Tsubomi looks like she's pregnant after some H-events.
Open the plugin menu, search AI_PregnancyPlus, there you have all the settings you need.
You can disable the cum inflation whithout disabling the pregnancy mod, or (better option) trim the inflation at your desire.

Reactions: pensive215

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Question here, 'cause I'm lazy to do a thorough research, but I've come to notice that the semen collisions just clips through the character leaving a puddle on the ground, unlike (if I recall correctly) Honey Select 2; is there any mod or way to avoid it? Danke
Can't be avoided since the semen has not hitboxes, and HS2 has the same issue if i am not wrong.
I am not aware of a mod actually available to correct this.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can't be avoided since the semen has not hitboxes, and HS2 has the same issue if i am not wrong.
I am not aware of a mod actually available to correct this.
No, you're not wrong. Both games use the same systems minus the free roaming of this game in HS2.

Yeah i have no text during sex. id like to know if they are liking it or not lol! any help would be appreciated!
There is no text to be had during sex except the buttons. There WAS a subtitles mod being developed, but it pretty much died out when the game started having performance issues like most mods.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes