Nov 15, 2019
L'unico modo in cui avresti potuto fare questo errore è abilitare "consenti costruire ovunque" negli strumenti cheat... vero?
I confini nelle aree edificabili ci sono per una ragione.
Prova a teletrasportarti al segno usando la mappa, se riesci a raggiungere il segno in questo modo puoi eliminare l'oggetto, eliminare tutto al di fuori dell'area consentita, disabilitare l'opzione per costruire fuori dai confini e continuare a giocare.
(I can teleport the sign and free but there is no option)

Last edited by a moderator:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is it recommended to update the game via initsetting?
Yes, either that or download the whole thing for every new version. However, keep in mind initsetting ONLY updates .zipmod mods that go in the Mods folder, it does not handle plugins that go in BepInEx.

Reactions: pensive215

pensive215

Apr 17, 2018
Some of the modded characters seem glitched. I updated the files via initsettings, but that doesn't seem to have fixed the glitched characters. I heard that removing accessories and putting them back on fixes the issue. How would I go about doing that? I clicked on the ring icon but don't seem to see any of the accessories.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Some of the modded characters seem glitched. I updated the files via initsettings, but that doesn't seem to have fixed the glitched characters. I heard that removing accessories and putting them back on fixes the issue. How would I go about doing that? I clicked on the ring icon but don't seem to see any of the accessories.
You do that in the character creator, the ring icon. Not sure why accessories aren't listed. Either this is not an accessory issue or the cards are bugged even worse than originally thought, in which case getting a fresh copy of the cards is the only option.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello guys, there was a bug, as it usually happens in games from this company, the girls do not have animations, or they get stuck in the wardrobe or after the animation of removing clothes, get stuck in front of a barrel of water and the like. They just get up and can't move due to animation lag, any fixes?

Sometimes even the walking animation of the girl does not work and she just floats through the air, please help, fix it.
That's a mod bug, not an Illusion bug. There was a new accessories mod, I forget the name, that has an issue that freezes the girls. Disable this mod for now. Wish I remembered the name.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The problem is that this is an assembly and I don’t know which mod to disable, but the very fact that everything used to work without errors and for some reason started to bug, the girl is just wearing a swimsuit and nothing else, can this really be connected only with an accessory?
Yes, if a mod has a severe enough bug, it can affect the entire game no matter what the mod was designed to do. This is one such bug, it is severe enough that the entire model of the girls freeze in place when doing things. I had a girl go off to pee and she was still stuck there an in game day later, when I finally realized something was wrong.

I thought she had collapsed, but she was frozen squatting.

Also, the mod is called AI_AdditionalAccessoryControls, took me some time to find the name. Disable that and you should not have issues.

halkice

Apr 16, 2021
Yes, either that or download the whole thing for every new version. However, keep in mind initsetting ONLY updates .zipmod mods that go in the Mods folder, it does not handle plugins that go in BepInEx.
What about using KKmanager...does that update BepInEx ect. ?

halkice

Apr 16, 2021
Was Wondering today if anyone Knew a quick tip or solution why i cant seem to get the Open Blendshapes Slider to assign to the VNGE/ ClipManager

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, you were right, after disabling this mod, the game worked as it should and without errors. Thanks a lot for your help. Such a question, there is a wardrobe in the game, how to make a girl change into the chosen costume?
Place it in the wardrobe and she will do it eventually, the only way to make her do it is to use the character maker, it is entirely by chance that she chooses to wear any outfit stored in the wardrobe furniture items and forcing a girl to apply a wardrobe outfit on herself is not possible.

What about using KKmanager...does that update BepInEx ect. ?
I don't use it, but I have heard it does.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you for your reply. If you don't mind answering a couple of questions, I'd be happy to. Is it possible to have sex with two girls at once or three? And lastly, how to catch a cat? He learned to catch a chicken, but the cat does not have an inscription for catching.
Two girls, yes, three girls, no. You have to have one follow you, then ask another girl for sex. I don't remember how to catch a cat, I just use cheats to give me items, which includes cats since they become an item once you catch them.

Nov 15, 2019
Two girls, yes, three girls, no. You have to have one follow you, then ask another girl for sex. I don't remember how to catch a cat, I just use cheats to give me items, which includes cats since they become an item once you catch them.
the cat takes if you have a cage and fish inventory (the cat must come to you and you take it)

Reactions: alex2011

pensive215

Apr 17, 2018
What's the cheat to get the item(s) you want? Is it already included in the pack?

Nov 18, 2019
Apologies if it's been asked before, but I haven't been able to find a fix. I'm having an issue where the characters seem to be getting stuck entering or exiting a shower/change spot and freeze, never to move again. I tried sleeping to reset the day and they'll still be there. Is there a way to reset the girls themselves or a fix to this issue?

Edit: Found the issue on literally the page before this. If anyone else had this problem the fix is to disable a mod called AI_AdittionalAccessoriesControls or something similar.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes