alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It was the girl
she lagging the game
and somehow it lag bad at the beach
I swear i used to play this Day 1 release with Fking Intel card and FPS was the same as I lagging hard with now upgrade RTX card?? they F up
I still remember that I also update the game back then and it also lag hard all of sudden then I nuke the game forever til this day i wanna come back

anyway to downgrade repack??
Your graphics card has very little effect, it doesn't matter if your graphics card is a GTX or an RTX, you'll get the same performance, normally, with the same amount of RAM. You could use the "vanillafy" .BAT, but this WILL get rid of things like translations and other parts that would be useful.

Hey guys, what's the purpose of the sideloader in the torrent download ? (not mentally strong enough to read all the 520 pages of comments for this lmao)
You don't need to read every single comment, there is a search function in the top right. As for the Sideloader Modpack, what Justinof said.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
So im getting a... strange problem, when I put clothes to girl change in the wardrobe, the girl start to change to a very specific orange pajamas and bathe... in other word they start to bathe clothed, every single one of they using the same fucking pajamas. Do anyone know how to solve this?
It is far from strange, there are 2 wardrobes : one for normal activities and another for the bathing.
The only purpose of the bathing wardrobe is to allow the girls to disrobe before the shower/bath. so keep it empty and the girls will get naked. (they take out both clothes and accessories).

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Cheeer dude
Hmmmmmm I not sure which to pick cuz I also kinda want preggy mod or some sort of new update voiceline stuff cuz i been planning to hear some rare stuff in game like your girls calling Shaun? trash collector if u did something different heh
are there changelog for main game?? what did they update
I ma check 3.2
older than this not work for me but if it not lag i let u guy know the good news
oh yea
in case i might got some funny idea and wanna came back to recent version
are there version without sideloader mod stuff? dat make file 10x times larger and take so long to extracct

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yea this might be it
It slightly smoother but it still lag when i look at girls but srlsy i dont want to waste time getting older version
this version even got more girls card for me try
and when chat with girls suddenly fps stable also
i hear some dude here got lots of girls running how dat work?? i grab mod personality
oh also
there no sub during h and miss alot of mods but man
i might give up this game cuz FPS tank too much even during H if u got more than 1 girl nearby u they gonna take FPS away

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Cheeer dude
Hmmmmmm I not sure which to pick cuz I also kinda want preggy mod or some sort of new update voiceline stuff cuz i been planning to hear some rare stuff in game like your girls calling Shaun? trash collector if u did something different heh
are there changelog for main game?? what did they update
I ma check 3.2
older than this not work for me but if it not lag i let u guy know the good news
oh yea
in case i might got some funny idea and wanna came back to recent version
are there version without sideloader mod stuff? dat make file 10x times larger and take so long to extracct
The main game has been done for a couple years now, any changes now are mods. The Sideloader Modpack is entirely separate, if you are using a torrent, you can just tell your torrent client not to download the modpack.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilesKiyaAnny

kolosx

Apr 29, 2018
Hi I'm new to this game, I see the latest betterrepack is over 100GB but the modpack studio file is optional and takes the most space, is that only for creating mods or do I need that to use other people's mods?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know why the penis does not appear in the neo studio?
It is toggled off by default, there is an option in the same place you toggle clothing.

Hi I'm new to this game, I see the latest betterrepack is over 100GB but the modpack studio file is optional and takes the most space, is that only for creating mods or do I need that to use other people's mods?
It is not for making mods and not even used by the game, it is for only the studio and only adds some things you can put into the scenes you make.

Reactions: Pepe97XD

kolosx

Apr 29, 2018
It is toggled off by default, there is an option in the same place you toggle clothing.

It is not for making mods and not even used by the game, it is for only the studio and only adds some things you can put into the scenes you make.
I don't know exactly what the studio does or what "scenes" are. Do I need it to dress up the girls as commercial anime characters or change stuff within the game? I have limited HD space and just want to know if I can skip it if all I want is just the H stuff with modded characters.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't know exactly what the studio does or what "scenes" are. Do I need it to dress up the girls as commercial anime characters or change stuff within the game? I have limited HD space and just want to know if I can skip it if all I want is just the H stuff with modded characters.
The studio is for posing scenes and animations, scenes are what a static or animated 3D product from the studio is called, they come on scene cards, which are PNG images with scene metadata used to control what to load when it is loaded from the file using the studio. You need nothing from the game, the studio does not affect the game and the game does not affect the studio. You dress characters up like you would when using them in the game, using the character creator in game. Not sure skipping is a good idea considering the studio comes combined into the game files and is not separated, you might accidentally get rid of a game file.

Reactions: kolosx

kolosx

Apr 29, 2018
The studio is for posing scenes and animations, scenes are what a static or animated 3D product from the studio is called, they come on scene cards, which are PNG images with scene metadata used to control what to load when it is loaded from the file using the studio. You need nothing from the game, the studio does not affect the game and the game does not affect the studio. You dress characters up like you would when using them in the game, using the character creator in game. Not sure skipping is a good idea considering the studio comes combined into the game files and is not separated, you might accidentally get rid of a game file.
Thanks for the explanation. I will get both since it sounds like with the studio you can skip all the gameplay related stuff.

mmd225

Oct 26, 2019
Is all the Dialogue fully translated? I'm still seeing untranslated text once in a while. Did I forget to set something up? (i'm using R11)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is all the Dialogue fully translated? I'm still seeing untranslated text once in a while. Did I forget to set something up? (i'm using R11)
Everything except DLC content, if you saw untranslated text in the build menu, that's why.

Reactions: mmd225

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have never seen an isp care about hacked games.
Nah, it's more about if someone else reports pirate activity detected from your IP to your ISP, then all you'll really get is your ISP telling you to knock it off at first, then potentially losing your internet and possible police action.

Jaythulu

Aug 20, 2017
I'm running the most up to date non-steam version with the latest HF patch, but whenever I try to add a new girl to the game my game screen goes black and there is nothing I can do except hit escape and exit. When I reload, the new girl is not added and if I try, I again get a black screen.

Has anyone else encountered this and managed to solve the problem?

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
" Thread Updated: 2022-11-01 "

Wow, did someone that is in the future updated this with another dimension stuff?:WaitWhat:

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes