barak

Oct 12, 2017
Are there link compilations for the R11 version of plugins? The Discord Server with its help section is not very talkative.
I tried to update my 1.0.7 game version with the latest BepInEx version, but this only led to failures and warnings from my already installed plugins.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Are there link compilations for the R11 version of plugins? The Discord Server with its help section is not very talkative.
I tried to update my 1.0.7 game version with the latest BepInEx version, but this only led to failures and warnings from my already installed plugins.
Are you going to update manually all the plugins + the BepinEx framework?
Not a wise decision, especially because this job has been already done by ScrewThisNoise in his repacks.
Anyway there is a list that covers only the updated/added plugins, and only in relation to the previous repack:
I don't know if there is a full list of the plugins installed in every repack.

Your best choice is to DL and install the BR 12, or if (and only IF) you really need to stay whit that older game version (1.0.7), remove all the framework+plugins+mods from that version and copy/paste the new versions from the BR 12 :cautious:

CaptainNugget

May 29, 2020
I found the game concept really good, i liked survival+management, but man, this game is kinda complicated
Do you know other games like this?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello! I am sorry for what many user here in thread might see as some dumb questions, but even with the "Search" function the 520+ pages are a stony road to look through!
I bought the Steam version of AiS, so while STN is making a fracking great job with his repacks, I do not need the full game. I would like to know what are and where to get some of the essential mods for AiS, be it game or studio and how to install these right. Just looking through some thread pages show how fast you can screw this up. Thanks in advance!

BatonRouge

Apr 14, 2018
has this game been optimized at all? I played it a while ago when it was a few months old and loved it but had to slog through 20fps a lot of the times.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
has this game been optimized at all? I played it a while ago when it was a few months old and loved it but had to slog through 20fps a lot of the times.
Not really! One of the main reasons for fps break-ins is that a lot of stuff which should have been in the game or was tagged for DLC expansion cannot be seen and used, but is in there and is calculated by the game. This fucks up the smoothness badly! Stay away from some ocean beach parts, because there are invisible islands calculated, result should not be a surprise.

Sweet12

Oct 8, 2017
When my npc is changing cloths, It's bug and stop moving. I try to call her but she still not move
How can i fix this?
1655295118531.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
When my npc is changing cloths, It's bug and stop moving. I try to call her but she still not move
How can i fix this?
View attachment 1871893
Disable a certain mod, accessory something, I forgot the exact name.

this game looks really good i love the art work its beautiful
It isn't a bad game, the only real issue is the optimization issues, they left unused assets in the calculations that play into the frame rate, big ones like an entire island. I'm on a computer with 24GB of RAM, which should be overkill on this game using only one girl, but can only get up to 20 FPS when I could get above 60 FPS before the first DLC dropped (something tells me that's where the unused island is and that the first DLC was originally planned to be more than outfits and building items).

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Disable a certain mod, accessory something, I forgot the exact name.

It isn't a bad game, the only real issue is the optimization issues, they left unused assets in the calculations that play into the frame rate, big ones like an entire island. I'm on a computer with 24GB of RAM, which should be overkill on this game using only one girl, but can only get up to 20 FPS when I could get above 60 FPS before the first DLC dropped (something tells me that's where the unused island is and that the first DLC was originally planned to be more than outfits and building items).
i got a nice old work horse 32gig ram only problem with my machine is the monitor is shit i had to run an adapter cable in order to use the monitor (hard to describe)my video card on tower is HDMI and my monitor has 2 different out puts i can use ither vga OR DVI (its kind of a long plug in and its white ) i got DVI to HDMI adapter long story short some games are very very choppy for me and kind of laggy too from what your saying it sounds like thats exactly whats gonna happen to me LOL is game is gonna be choppy as hell
although i collect a lot of completed games i delete a more then i keep so ill likely delete this game
wont find out for a while long wait for download to be done hahaha

Reactions: alex2011

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
I have a question please. I am downloading r12 right now. it consists of 12 files with a 7zip.001-12 file extension. So how exactly do I unpack these? Do I mark all and then tell 7zip to unpack, or do I have to rename every singe one to .7zip, extract it and manually copy them to a folder? Never done this before so I thought I'd better ask first.

Also, if that doesn't work how do I find out which file needs to be redownloaded?

Last edited:

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I have a question please. I am downloading r12 right now. it consists of 12 files with a 7zip.001-12 file extension. So how exactly do I unpack these? Do I mark all and then tell 7zip to unpack, or do I have to rename every singe one to .7zip, extract it and manually copy them to a folder? Never done this before so I thought I'd better ask first.

Also, if that doesn't work how do I find out which file needs to be redownloaded?
Check defective file for R12, if you want
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r11-illusion.34853/post-7761800

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes