alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi
After reducing the legs scale, the girl feet are not touching the ground anymore.
Is anybody knows how to fix that please ? View attachment 1699859
Yeah, raise the scale of her legs. The sliders can only go so far before weird things start to happen.

I've got a question to anyone who plays the main game. When you start a H-scene, are the other girls still visible?

Ever since I updated my game the other girls disappear during H-scenes. I liked having sex with one girl while another sleeps on the bed. I tried checking for any options in the plugins that might affect this but can't find anything.
Mine are, yes. I've been seeing a lot of reports about this issue and I'm starting to wonder what is going on myself.

Psilocide

Sep 6, 2017
Im having an issue - just re-installed from the Better Repack site, and used the 100% save contained in it.
Issue is that all girls are missing half their arms - custom girls, original ones, merchant, etc. The accessories on their wrists and hands still go where they should, but actual forearms are invisible, and just looks like they have amputated praying mantis arms.
Any ideas what to do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
I've got a question to anyone who plays the main game. When you start a H-scene, are the other girls still visible?

Ever since I updated my game the other girls disappear during H-scenes. I liked having sex with one girl while another sleeps on the bed. I tried checking for any options in the plugins that might affect this but can't find anything.
There is a plugin in the repack that as an option can enable/disable the other girls in H scenes.
Unfortunately i don't remember which is and i can't play the game atm because my video card is broken....:mad::mad:
The default setting is Off, to see the other NPCs you need to switch it On.

Last edited:

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Im having an issue - just re-installed from the Better Repack site, and used the 100% save contained in it.
Issue is that all girls are missing half their arms - custom girls, original ones, merchant, etc. The accessories on their wrists and hands still go where they should, but actual forearms are invisible, and just looks like they have amputated praying mantis arms.
Any ideas what to do?
Open the plugins menu, Uncensor Selector -> pick as default body another female uncensor.
You are using as default a body meant to be used whit a particular bondage accessory (creepy as hell!!)

Psilocide

Sep 6, 2017
Open the plugins menu, Uncensor Selector -> pick as default body another female uncensor.
You are using as default a body meant to be used whit a particular bondage accessory (creepy as hell!!)
Thanks so much - worked like a charm.
That was looking really creepy.

• Hey there
Reactions: Justinof

GagballBill

Apr 7, 2021
Hi Guys,

can anyone please make a somewhat noobfriendly instruction on how to install this Game?
I have downloaded the full pack and tried to just unzip them all togehter as it is written in the installation guide.
But i get lots of error messages from win rar telling me that the files are corrupted or of the wrong type.
so i tried with 7zip. Here it tells me that the files cannot be opened because data has unexpected endings. (i would post screenshots but i dont think most of you can read my language)
Is there anything else i need to have before trying to unzip?
Pls give me at least a hint on what i am doing wrong here.
any help is much apprechiated

anomanousz

Dec 2, 2018
I'm trying to install this game but every time I try WinRAR says the archive is corrupt and I don't know what to do I've downloaded it and redownloaded it and it still gives me this error. please help I don't know what else to do.

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Ich habe Prüfsummen (Checksum) von jeder Datei erzeugt.
Dazu braucht ihr ein Tool, daß dieses Format verarbeiten kann.
zum Beispiel

Ich habe Prüfsummen in mehreren Formaten, auch für andere Programme.
Sucht euch was aus.
Einfach die Datei aus dem Anhang im selben Verzeichnis ausführen

Für Download benutze ich JDownloader

Startet entpacken mit der 001 mit 7z oder WinRar. Bei mir immer noch WinRar Version 5.90

============

I have generated checksum from each file.
To do this, you need a tool that this format can handle.
for example

I have checksum in several formats, even for other programs.
Simply run the file from the attachment in the same directory

For download I use JDownloader

Start unpacked with the 001 with 7Z or WinRAR. With me still WinRAR version 5.90

Last edited:

GagballBill

Apr 7, 2021
I have generated checksum from each file.
To do this, you need a tool that this format can handle.
for example

I have checksum in several formats, even for other programs.
Look for something.
Simply run the file from the attachment in the same directory

For download I use JDownloader

The 001-012 was unpacked (no renaming) and the .7z with Winrar. For me still Winrar version 5.90

I downloaded everything myself.
Sorry ScrewThisNoise for this unnecessary traffic.
first of all thank you for taking some time to help people!!!!!

i made a comparsion of the checksum you provided to the files i have and they are the same.
now i know that the files i have arent corrupt. but i still cant unzip them.
when i try to do it the following erorr messages are created.

"[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo BetterRepack R12 SPLIT.7z-001.009
Cannot open file as archive"

this is the same message for every file but one which is like this

"[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo BetterRepack R12 SPLIT.7z-011.001.001
[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo BetterRepack R12 SPLIT.7z-011
Cannot open the file as [7z] archive
Unexpected end of data"

The 001-012 was unpacked (no renaming) and the .7z with Winrar. For me still Winrar version 5.90
this sounds like you have the 001-012 pack + an extra file or am i mistaken?
if yes what is the last file and where do i get it?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes