alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question or already been answered, but using the search function didn't lead me to an answer. Is there a way to choose characters from subfolders when starting a new game? I like to keep my cards organized, but it's kind of a fruitless endeavor if I can't choose from my organized cards.
There is a mod to make the game read subfolders, but I don't know if it works for a new game.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Does anyone know where to install more of those body uncensor selections, like the penises and vaginas you can give to characters during character creation or in NEOStudioV2? I noticed I had quite a few to choose from in that dropdown list but the newest repack doesn't include the same amount that I once had while using R11. Maybe I had installed a mod or something which added a bunch of other genitals to choose from. Like, there was a vagina you could give female characters which was designed to be more alien or demonic in style. I'm thinking it was probably something designed for HoneySelect 2, since everybody seems to develop for that game instead of AI Girl, but it worked fine for AI Girl and the NEOStudioV2.

I was using R11 for awhile like most people, but had to completely reinstall the game because somehow, updating outdated mods a few weeks ago through KKManager installed something which made my game and the NEOStudioV2 really laggy and hazy looking, like there was some type of graphical adjustment that had been applied and I couldn't figure out what was causing the issue. So I'm realizing a lot of the mods and things I acquired are not included in R12, although copying and pasting most of these unincluded mods was easy enough. I'm still missing a more expansive list of uncensors to choose from, though.
Search into the folder "mods\Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector\BetterPenetration" in R11 and copy/paste the files in the same (empty) folder in BR R12.
I have no idea why these mods have been removed in the last repack, same thing in HS2 R8...

Reactions: halkice

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Search into the folder "mods\Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector\BetterPenetration" in R11 and copy/paste the files in the same (empty) folder in BR R12.
I have no idea why these mods have been removed in the last repack, same thing in HS2 R8...
If I had to guess, a severe issue that did not allow them to be kept in. If that is the case, they will likely be added back later.

Reactions: halkice

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
From the discord channel a few months ago, might have something to do with it.

1. ScrewThisNoise10/09/2021
    Exact same deal here: So... yeah... BetterPenetration removed BonesFramework since it's no longer using it... surprise surprise, something else depended on that and I didn't trigger it during my testing... Sent out as a hotfix through KKM, so just update there, or take this file and toss it in the /BepInEx/Plugins folder. Also, some users seem to be having problems with old BetterPenetration stuffs. Take a look in your mods/MyMods folder and if there's a BetterPenetration folder there, remove that.

halkice

Apr 16, 2021
What happen to the vaginas in Studio neo v2...alot of the females genitals are missing. anyone have a link to reget them. thanks

halkice

Apr 16, 2021
From the discord channel a few months ago, might have something to do with it.

1. ScrewThisNoise10/09/2021
    Exact same deal here: So... yeah... BetterPenetration removed BonesFramework since it's no longer using it... surprise surprise, something else depended on that and I didn't trigger it during my testing... Sent out as a hotfix through KKM, so just update there, or take this file and toss it in the /BepInEx/Plugins folder. Also, some users seem to be having problems with old BetterPenetration stuffs. Take a look in your mods/MyMods folder and if there's a BetterPenetration folder there, remove that.

ohhhh ok

halkice

Apr 16, 2021
i do remember
screwthis noise mentioned on discord the he/she removed them. if you wanted them youll have to manuely add them. Im pretty certain for studio neo users there is no issue in keeping them in...just something Noise decided i guess. Keep animating!!!

halkice

Apr 16, 2021
Am I so stupid if I can't understand how to install?
you need Winrar. it should auto unpack everything for you just make sure you dont put it in c:\ . Just make a Folder in D:\ ect. I use "AI" use kk manager update. It should take you forever to download bc updateing sits at around almost 170gigs if you want the studio neo v2. anyways you can compress all the mods under the tools tab in kk manager.

superwai777

Oct 27, 2019
hi, update to R12. is removed. In Studio Neo, there is no nodes constraints popup windows when i pressed Ctrl-N. I need Nodes Constraints in Studio. How to restore it ?

Where can find pose? i cannot find them in pose folder in studio
Thank you

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
is this save. i try to download this. but it say that its uncommon for this file to download

Last edited:

D3aconfro5t

Jul 13, 2018
Is there any upgrade for the semen/sperm part? Sometimes its a little bit little from the climax part and I would like to see more of it on the girl with animation.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hi, update to R12. HS NodesConstraints is removed. In Studio Neo, there is no nodes constraints popup windows when i pressed Ctrl-N. I need Nodes Constraints in Studio. How to restore it ?

Where can find pose? i cannot find them in pose folder in studio
Thank you
If it was removed, there was a good reason behind it and that reason is likely compatibility. In other words, you may risk breaking your copy of the game and studio entirely.

is this save. i try to download this. but it say that its uncommon for this file to download
It should be

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone Know if there is a difference between "Otomi" repacks and "screwthisnoise"?
There probably are given they are different repacks, but I couldn't tell you what they are since I only use the second of those two.

Dec 2, 2017
I've got a question to anyone who plays the main game. When you start a H-scene, are the other girls still visible?

Ever since I updated my game the other girls disappear during H-scenes. I liked having sex with one girl while another sleeps on the bed. I tried checking for any options in the plugins that might affect this but can't find anything.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes