Mjolnir34

Aug 19, 2018
What do i do with eh OPTIONAL folder? Its larger than the base game. Do i need to install it?
Probably not unless you plan on using studio and other maps (more for making scenes). If you just wanna customize girls and play then dont download the optional sidepack.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I wonder. Is it possible to have a threesome with Shan?
I've never tried it, but since she doesn't have the normal NPC interactions other girls do, being more business oriented, it probably isn't possible with the actual in game Shan. It would be with a normal NPC with her body, of course.

What do i do with eh OPTIONAL folder? Its larger than the base game. Do i need to install it?
It is full of studio items that were removed to lighten the space needed for the game itself since the studio is integrated into the game files. You don't need it if you don't use the studio.

VentusLightOne

Apr 14, 2021
People I am again with a problem, apparently in some animations the girl disappears, in others not, with the camera controls I was able to detect that the girl goes off the map and remains in a position like a contortionist :LOL:, it was after updating the mods, any advice ? Thank you
View attachment 1630389 View attachment 1630390
I've got the same problem and I'm trying to fix it. Did you get yours fixed?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi All! I am pretty sure I saw this on Steam also. Would anybody recommend this game? Worth it?
I would not, I used to say I would, but then the first DLC came out and performance tanked into the 20 FPS and below range. My PC isn't a potato, either, and others with even more beefed up machines had the same issue. However, I would recommend the studio that comes with it if you are interested in making scenes and animations.

Totenszatan

May 30, 2018
Hi,
I was wonderng if there is any way that when you are playing a female character to be on the receiving end of the sex scenes?
I know that when you put on a strap-on your female character can perform penetration and other sex scenes as if you would play a male character but you can't do it the other way around if you put a strap-on on one of the girls.
It's sad tthat when playing a female character you only have 2-3 sex scenes and none of them are on the receiving end...

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R12.png

Due to the need to patch BepInEx 5.3 plugins to BepInEx 5.4 format, initial/first launch will take longer than usual. This is a one time thing, until plugins are updated for the new format.

(Contains the full JP game, so not meant to be applied to another installation)

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

As of R2.3 you can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 12
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 30.10.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
 1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
 2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
 4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 30.10
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2
- Premium Bondage DLC
- DX Expansion

[B]Changelog:[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?900a264d765fe6e5#6h46xQUJ6trizQyHrAUdRB5FKpCUciCnNvbVzp93MrT6[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Was hoping somebody could help me figure this out. Finally decided to download R11 (coincidentally a day before R12's release), updated any mods via the launcher, then copy and paste the user data folder from the last version to the new one since it's a method that had work for me in the past. Upon loading any of the save files I have, the girl's walking animation is locked and it looks like they're sliding across the ground. I found the way to bring them 'back to normal' is by standing in front of and them and starting a conversation, but it's merely a temporary fix as doing certain actions will cause the girl to freeze mid animation for lengthy periods of time.

Another issue that was immediately noticeable is girls no longer undress, at least not most of them. It's like they think it's always evening because the lantern on their hip never goes away no matter what time of day it is. Originally I assumed it was happening to all the girls until I stumbled upon that can actually remove her clothing and recognizes what time of day it is.

Anybody know what could be causing this? I'm assuming it has to do with the method of how I transferred the game data not agreeing with something in R11, but a second opinion is welcome.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi,
I was wonderng if there is any way that when you are playing a female character to be on the receiving end of the sex scenes?
I know that when you put on a strap-on your female character can perform penetration and other sex scenes as if you would play a male character but you can't do it the other way around if you put a strap-on on one of the girls.
It's sad tthat when playing a female character you only have 2-3 sex scenes and none of them are on the receiving end...
You cannot be penetrated, no.

Was hoping somebody could help me figure this out. Finally decided to download R11 (coincidentally a day before R12's release), updated any mods via the launcher, then copy and paste the user data folder from the last version to the new one since it's a method that had work for me in the past. Upon loading any of the save files I have, the girl's walking animation is locked and it looks like they're sliding across the ground. I found the way to bring them 'back to normal' is by standing in front of and them and starting a conversation, but it's merely a temporary fix as doing certain actions will cause the girl to freeze mid animation for lengthy periods of time.

Another issue that was immediately noticeable is girls no longer undress, at least not most of them. It's like they think it's always evening because the lantern on their hip never goes away no matter what time of day it is. Originally I assumed it was happening to all the girls until I stumbled upon that can actually remove her clothing and recognizes what time of day it is.

Anybody know what could be causing this? I'm assuming it has to do with the method of how I transferred the game data not agreeing with something in R11, but a second opinion is welcome.
The first issue is due to a bug in one of the mods, accessory something or other, and the fix is to turn it off until that gets fixed assuming it wasn't fixed in R12.

Girls not undressing is by design, they have to be over a certain femininity level or they don't know how. If the lantern is always there, it may be applied to the actual character card as an accessory.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
The first issue is due to a bug in one of the mods, accessory something or other, and the fix is to turn it off until that gets fixed assuming it wasn't fixed in R12.

Girls not undressing is by design, they have to be over a certain femininity level or they don't know how. If the lantern is always there, it may be applied to the actual character card as an accessory.
Allow me to be a bit broader. When I say they can't undress I mean during sex or say lowering their pants to use the bathroom. I'm not even able to remove accessories off them even if I wanted to. Everything just seems to be locked onto to the characters no matter their stats or if you use the costume cards to change them. Like the one girl I am able to undress during sex is a fresh card with only 2 hearts and her stats have barely moved at all. As for the lanterns, most of the girls are ones I made and I know I never gave them a lantern accessory outside the equip you can give them to use at night.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

Tommy444

Oct 19, 2019
Hello. First many thanks for the new version R12. But there is a little Problem with two of the roy12 Girl Cards for AI Girl (not Honey Select 2). Nagisa and Kula with a white face. I use the newest cards for AI Girl on the roy12mods.com site. The problem was in R11 too. So I hoped that R12 fix it. But the problem is the same with R12. In the Game Honey Select 2 came an update with the InitSetting that fix this problem. Can we get any update like this for AI Girl to fix this problem too? Many thanks for help and a picture with the problem with Nagisa/Kula.

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
So far seen 3 bugs in 11, hopefully it was fixed in 12 but i doubt it... First is that some faces (i think that's what cause it?) completely turn off face animations, so no talking animations, blowjob lip movement, etc. Next one is also with faces and vaginas being completely broken and stretching downwards in a weird line... Some clothes broken too. Last bug is the worst and game breaking, makes tools completely unequippable, so you can't even progress...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So far seen 3 bugs in 11, hopefully it was fixed in 12 but i doubt it... First is that some faces (i think that's what cause it?) completely turn off face animations, so no talking animations, blowjob lip movement, etc. Next one is also with faces and vaginas being completely broken and stretching downwards in a weird line... Some clothes broken too. Last bug is the worst and game breaking, makes tools completely unequippable, so you can't even progress...
The only one I've had is the second one and only on specific body settings that have to do with, I think, the Better Penetration mod. I am also running R11, never thought I would come back to this game after the performance drop. The other two may be your copy specifically doing it.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes