linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
No. Change Girl Appearance can be used only to the girls already in the game. If you can't load a card into the maker and you can't even see it probably you have copied an invalid .png file. This file format store data regarding the characters beyond the image that you see.
Ok, I did a test, been able to load the cards I wanted in the maker, so, I copy it to the female folder and it should show on the list when I select 'Change Girl', right?

d3luzionzone

Jan 25, 2022
I can't load any of the cards in character creator? Did I do something wrong with my game? It's just blank, I can't create or edit any characters.

Mjolnir34

Aug 19, 2018
Care to give more infos about these textures? I would be careful to use any texture beyond 2K, in the repack there are 4k skins and 8k skins already installed, IMHO another way to slow down the game to a crawl.
They're Hanmans nextgen shader and skin textures. IMO after installing and playing around with them, they weren't worth it.

Zleofeni

Nov 26, 2019
Completely deleted the old game.Can someone please share with a good "Uncensor" for girls (a bad choice of the intimate part of girls.It was better in the old version of the software). Which folder should I copy the files to ? Is it possible to change the size of the member (I tried to change the "Uncensor". The size remains the same. I write through online translators. I apologize for the mistakes...

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Completely deleted the old game.Can someone please share with a good "Uncensor" for girls (a bad choice of the intimate part of girls.It was better in the old version of the software). Which folder should I copy the files to ? Is it possible to change the size of the member (I tried to change the "Uncensor". The size remains the same. I write through online translators. I apologize for the mistakes...
Let's be clear, your best choices for the uncensor are already inside the BR 11 and older versions thanks to Screwthisnoise.
The better uncensors are those that use features given by the Better Penetrations plugin.
There are 3 categories of uncensors in the repack:
1- Older uncensors whitout the BP in the name: problems whit collisions since they don't use the Better Penetration features, few choices for the design of the vulva, not adjustable sizes for the penises, vagina not animated.
2- Uncensors whit BPv4 in the name: compatibility whit BP plugin (not 100%), few collision problems, more choices for the design, adjustable penis size and animation, animated vagina.
3- Uncensors whit BP in the name: 100% compatibility whit BP plugin (same author), no collision problems, few design choices, adjustable penis size and animation, animated vagina.

If you use the BP or the BPv4 versions there is NOT necessity to adjust the penis size since the plugin bend-shorten the penis and modify the insertion point to avoid bad collisions, penis that goes through the female body and animation glitches.

If you use a BP or BP compatible uncensor you can adjust various settings in the Better Penetration plugin, do it at your own risk, if you don't know what you are doing :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jsmith27x

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
for some reason my game turned japanese... it was fine in english the last time i played (2 months ago). is there a translation i can download?

and all my mods+scripts are gone?

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
for some reason my game turned japanese... it was fine in english the last time i played (2 months ago). is there a translation i can download?

and all my mods+scripts are gone?
Have you, by any chance, clicked the "vanillify the game.bat" file?
If so you need to reinstall the repack.

Reactions: 18Scythe

jimmyswindler

Sep 24, 2020
Does anyone know a way to edit tanlines/suntans? Or if there are additional ones to download somewhere? (I have had no luck finding more).

There are quite a few modded ones to pick from already, but i was just wondering if it's possible to get more or customize them.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know a way to edit tanlines/suntans? Or if there are additional ones to download somewhere? (I have had no luck finding more).

There are quite a few modded ones to pick from already, but i was just wondering if it's possible to get more or customize them.
You would have to design them with 3D modeling software and mod them in. You might be able to find overlays that give options for tans on the Discord, by which I mean overlays designed to be used as tans. These could be edited in photoshop or similar to change them, which is much easier to work with than trying to add to the actual tan options.

annlove888

Nov 16, 2021
ฉันพบผู้หญิงทั้งหมดแล้ว ขอผู้หญิงเพิ่มได้ไหม ฉันขอเพิ่มผู้หญิงอีกได้ไหม

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes