Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Question: it is possible to copy the 'chara' folder from the BR 10 version into BR 6 version folder? Will it crash the game or something?
It is possible, the only problem you could find is that some cards you made whit BR 10 have not the mods needed in BR R6, or the mods use an older version. Expect no crashes, only some readjustments to be done.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
It is possible, the only problem you could find is that some cards you made whit BR 10 have not the mods needed in BR R6, or the mods use an older version. Expect no crashes, only some readjustments to be done.
I see, yeah I wanted to try doing that, because I could not use BR 10, it was very laggy for me, I'm using BR 6 and being able to play with 30fps (except when there are many things at the same time to load, like a lot of things in the house, more than one girl in the same area, etc), but I wanted to add more characters without screwing things up in the game

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Does "GenderSwap" in changelog mean that we can change the gender of the npc characters to male?
I'm confused
I don't know what that plugin is made for, i can't find any infos about.
What i know is that in the game npcs can be only females or futanari, npcs can't play as the "giving" role when having sex.
The MC can be male or futanari and be the giver, or a female and in this case allowed to use only lesbian "active" roles.

Reactions: Kilometer Immorales

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
I downloaded this and opened it but whenever I attempt to change a face using a preset it looks like the face has a white sheet over it. (It's super nightmare fuel). Some of the accessories and clothing items are deformed and sink down into the floor etc.

Is this because the mods aren't correctly placed in the repack? What do I need to do to make everything work?
For the deformation problem download the hotfix using the KKManager in the launcher, or get it from the post #10073.
For the white skin i suppose you are trying to use textures that requires the GraphicsMod enabled, this mod is incompatible whit DHH (another graphic mod), both mods can be enabled in the launcher, pick one or the other.
I suggest to use DHH only (it is easier to use) and use the skin textures that are compatibles.

Last edited:

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
People I am again with a problem, apparently in some animations the girl disappears, in others not, with the camera controls I was able to detect that the girl goes off the map and remains in a position like a contortionist :LOL:, it was after updating the mods, any advice ? Thank you
Well, something went wrong whit the update for sure; your best option is to reinstall the game in another folder, copy the UserData folder from the old to the new installation, copy the BoneFrameworks.dll aswell, disable the infamous AI_AdditionalAccessoryControls plugin and avoid to update the game in the future.
When a new repack is released, i prefer to make a new installation, i don't trust the "update" feature in the launcher very much.

Reactions: Zureth
Dec 21, 2019
For the deformation problem download the hotfix using the KKManager in the launcher, or get it from the post #10073.
For the white skin i suppose you are trying to use textures that requires the GraphicsMod enabled, this mod is incompatible whit DHH (another graphic mod), both mods can be enabled in the launcher, pick one or the other.
I suggest to use DHH only (it is easier to use) and use the skin textures that are compatibles.
This is what I'm talking about. This happens if I try to use a preset face etc.

Zureth

Apr 4, 2017
Well, something went wrong whit the update for sure; your best option is to reinstall the game in another folder, copy the UserData folder from the old to the new installation, copy the BoneFrameworks.dll aswell, disable the infamous AI_AdditionalAccessoryControls plugin and avoid to update the game in the future.
When a new repack is released, i prefer to make a new installation, i don't trust the "update" feature in the launcher very much.
Okay thanks

noobo1337

Mar 22, 2021
I have a few questions:

1. How does the automated Japanese-English translator integrated with the game work?
2. What do the girl's traits from the character creator do exactly? I'm assuming they are inaccurately translated.
3. Are there any subtitles for the H-scenes?

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
I have a few questions:

1. How does the automated Japanese-English translator integrated with the game work?
2. What do the girl's traits from the character creator do exactly? I'm assuming they are inaccurately translated.
3. Are there any subtitles for the H-scenes?
In answer to the third question, the answer is "no." H scenes have no subtitles.

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Does "GenderSwap" in changelog mean that we can change the gender of the npc characters to male?
I'm confused
A question was asked earlier about this plugin with no answer. I see nothing by this or any similar name when searching in KK manager, and even come up with absolutely nothing using a search engine to search for it other than being returned to this thread.

Jul 12, 2020
I don't know what that plugin is made for, i can't find any infos about.
What i know is that in the game npcs can be only females or futanari, npcs can't play as the "giving" role when having sex.
The MC can be male or futanari and be the giver, or a female and in this case allowed to use only lesbian "active" roles.
Sigh.....if only there were more lesbian animations in this game like Honey Select 2.

lol2020

Aug 25, 2018
anyone know how to open the cards with 333x500 pixels?
i find them alot in kenzato, but cant seem to open it

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Bro wat happened to beloved momiji :(
It says "Outdated mod detected : Roy12.Momiji" pls help :')
The card use a different version of the mod and fail to load it.
This is annoying because your chance to fix the problem is paywalled by the modder in this particular case.
So your options are 3:
1-Pay the patreon account to support the greedy modder and get access to the updated mod (Really? Nah)
2-Find the mod version that corresponds to the card (in both ways). Good luck!
3-Trash the card and move on, there are better characters for free to use.

noobo1337

Mar 22, 2021
There is a modded option to add more than 4 girls to the map, but how do I do that? Only 3 girl machines can be found on the map.

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
There is a modded option to add more than 4 girls to the map, but how do I do that? Only 3 girl machines can be found on the map.
When you get a girl to have a lifestyle/4 hearts and after you've turned on the power to unlock the boat to the housing/residential island go to the ruined city and to the part where you can use the orange grade shovel there's a path to the left of it. have the 4 heart girl follow you down it, and you can open a door, go down the steps and stand on one of the footprint spots and interact with the scanner, it will let you in to a secret room with another terminal as well as two orange grade and 1 blue grade glove spots as well as Cubey that can be gotten on the floor, hope this helped!

Meh1234567890

Mar 22, 2020
I imagine it has been asked before but i just can't find it. How would one go about convert 3d assests from other places like DAZ3D to Honeyselect2 or NeostudioV2? I've seen stuff regarding unity3d but those videos are old and I was wondering if it is still an option? A link to guide or video would be appreciated :)

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes