Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
I have had the game for a long time but never checked: In Koikatsu you can have many sizes, but AI Shoujo automatically normalizes the male actor to the female size it seems.
I have recently started a game where some large Dryad/Nymph type milfy women have taken over the island and let it too demise (because civilization falls when nature does that much convincing). However, whenever they approach my protagonist boy who stranded there, he grows 3 sizes, and not just in the right places.

Is there a way to prevent this? I looked through some mod options of the HF patch ingame, but nothing seemed obvious.
See my post #9843

Reactions: s.kirmish

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Hello there,
I'm using the BR11 and recently discovered the cheat panel. After simply tampering with the girls condition sliders (hunger etc) and giving myself all items, their clothes no longer change or come off during sex (including accessories) unless I change their outfit entirely and switch back. If I do it too quickly however, it "freezes" the sex scene, allowing me to leave the sex scene but I can't access anything else. Anyone have any ideas to fix this?

On an unrelated note, some outfits and clothes now load weirdly. They now look like shapeless mishmash for some or weird dragging textures for others. Ill include a photo abit later as I'm not near my PC, but i wanted to know if there is a fix for that as well. I didn't download the new sideloaded mod pack though as its too huge for me to download at the moment. Could that be the cause or its something else?

Many thanks in advance.

Edit: here are some photos
Your first issue is most likely caused by a plugin: see my post IN THIS same page #10049
The second issue is due to a missing file in BR R11 (BonesFramework.dll): use KKManager and download the Hotfix.
The Sideloader Modpack is for studio only, if you don't use studio there is no need to dl/install it, all the mods/plugins for the game are already inside the Repack.

Last edited:

SaachanDesuDesu

Jan 31, 2022
Your first issue is most likely caused by a plugin: see my post IN THIS same page #10049
The second issue is due to a missing file in BR R11 (BonesFramework.dll): use KKManager and download the Hotfix.
The Sideloader Modpack is for studio only, if you don't use studio there is no need to dl/install it, all the mods/plugins for the game are already inside the Repack.
Thank you very much. Ill take a look and keep you posted if it improves

Arathyum

Jan 2, 2022
Hello there,
I'm using the BR11 and recently discovered the cheat panel. After simply tampering with the girls condition sliders (hunger etc) and giving myself all items, their clothes no longer change or come off during sex (including accessories) unless I change their outfit entirely and switch back. If I do it too quickly however, it "freezes" the sex scene, allowing me to leave the sex scene but I can't access anything else. Anyone have any ideas to fix this?

On an unrelated note, some outfits and clothes now load weirdly. They now look like shapeless mishmash for some or weird dragging textures for others. Ill include a photo abit later as I'm not near my PC, but i wanted to know if there is a fix for that as well. I didn't download the new sideloaded mod pack though as its too huge for me to download at the moment. Could that be the cause or its something else?

Many thanks in advance.

Edit: here are some photos
Mine, after some mods adding started to not show the panels for changing options in sex scenes or allowing me to exit the sex scene.
I tried an unpate to BR 11 and then the clothes performed like your image.

I did an update with kkmanager. it showed a framebone fix and another one very small. they solved both issues for me.

SaachanDesuDesu

Jan 31, 2022
Mine, after some mods adding started to not show the panels for changing options in sex scenes or allowing me to exit the sex scene.
I tried an unpate to BR 11 and then the clothes performed like your image.

I did an update with kkmanager. it showed a framebone fix and another one very small. they solved both issues for me.

Yep, i did as the mate above suggested which was also basically whay you said and now im A-ok. Many thanks guys, seriously appreciate it. I am curious though as to what the Additionalaccessories mod was for in the first place and why it was acting up...

Also, randomly, is there a way to make certain articles of clothing like gloves appear on one hand and not the other? Or does that have to be mapped into the clothjbg mod to begin with or something? Granted this is all for my desire to experiment...frankly im straight up elated the above issues were fixed.
Thanks again

K'9

Mar 12, 2021
Holy shit trying to build anything is a pain in the ass. Not only you pretty much have to use "ignore collision" cheat because otherwise good luck adding walls around your floors if you want to have a window or a doorway but the stairs

Man

The stairs

Its like there is literally no way of fitting them onto standard square floor and making another one above. There is simply no appropriately sized floor that can fit next to the stairs without either the floor or the stairs going off the 1st floor

EDIT: Oh great so partition walls cant be colored but edge walls can

What the fuck they have done here, this building system is pretty much unusable if you want to make a house/mansion/whatever by yourself. Nothing alligns, nothing fits, outside walls have different size than inside partition ones, there is no floor with hole to fit stairs and you have to use these small squared floors with edge that make the floor look quite retarded and even then the staircase railing will clip through.....I'm seriously losing my patience here

Last edited:

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Thanks! Which updates you did to fix it? I mesmo, for me it shows up a few options, including: maps, sideloader mods, uncensor mods, etc
You need to download the Hotfix related to the missing BonesFramework.dll for solving your problem, all others stuff are updates.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Also, randomly, is there a way to make certain articles of clothing like gloves appear on one hand and not the other? Or does that have to be mapped into the clothjbg mod to begin with or something? Granted this is all for my desire to experiment...frankly im straight up elated the above issues were fixed.
Thanks again
Unfortunately it is not possible, clothes can have only 3 states: on, half on, off. The modder can decide how the half-on state is showing in game, could be half disrobed, partially trasparent or a mix. There are gloves that appears on one hand only (although very few) but they are 1 hand only in all the 3 states.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Holy shit trying to build anything is a pain in the ass. Not only you pretty much have to use "ignore collision" cheat because otherwise good luck adding walls around your floors if you want to have a window or a doorway but the stairs

Man

The stairs

Its like there is literally no way of fitting them onto standard square floor and making another one above. There is simply no appropriately sized floor that can fit next to the stairs without either the floor or the stairs going off the 1st floor

EDIT: Oh great so partition walls cant be colored but edge walls can

What the fuck they have done here, this building system is pretty much unusable if you want to make a house/mansion/whatever by yourself. Nothing alligns, nothing fits, outside walls have different size than inside partition ones, there is no floor with hole to fit stairs and you have to use these small squared floors with edge that make the floor look quite retarded and even then the staircase railing will clip through.....I'm seriously losing my patience here
I agree whit you about the missing parts, the clunky building sistem and the difficulty of alignments, but whit patience you can build some pretty mansions/houses nonetheless.
Here an example in my post #9803, and the house use collisions.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
The Manager button for sure, the update button not seems to shows it.
Edit= let't cut the taurus head, as it is said in my country, get it from the attachment.
Thanks! So I just have to unzip it on mods folder and that's it?

Edit: I think I've figured it out! =D

Last edited:

Arathyum

Jan 2, 2022
Yep, i did as the mate above suggested which was also basically whay you said and now im A-ok. Many thanks guys, seriously appreciate it. I am curious though as to what the Additionalaccessories mod was for in the first place and why it was acting up...

Thanks again
About the clothing thing I dont know how

Zureth

Apr 4, 2017
People I am again with a problem, apparently in some animations the girl disappears, in others not, with the camera controls I was able to detect that the girl goes off the map and remains in a position like a contortionist :LOL:, it was after updating the mods, any advice ? Thank you
AI.png Sin título.png

Reactions: VentusLightOne

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
Something got me thinking. Previously I found out that there's a survival mod, although it WAS used I'm sure the response I got said it was outdated and such, however that's not my point. All the big mods are for the studio and whatnot, but are there more mods for the main game? I'd absolutely love to see more content in the open world areas or just in general without essentially doing photo shoots lol

Dec 21, 2019
I downloaded this and opened it but whenever I attempt to change a face using a preset it looks like the face has a white sheet over it. (It's super nightmare fuel). Some of the accessories and clothing items are deformed and sink down into the floor etc.

Is this because the mods aren't correctly placed in the repack? What do I need to do to make everything work?

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Question: it is possible to copy the 'chara' folder from the BR 10 version into BR 6 version folder? Will it crash the game or something?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes