Nov 8, 2021
hi i downloaded the r11
but i stuck at the beginning
the menu not showing up
can anyone help me
i downloaded the hotfix alr

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Just downloaded R11 and am having an issue where a good number of mod clothes/items are stretched out/malformed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are too many to list all that is affected.
Didn't have this issue when I was using R8.

EDIT: FIXED. Just had to update after downloading from here. Used the Better Repack launcher and everything is fine.

Last edited:

DIGundger

Mar 28, 2021
I have never used DHH before, and for the first time having activated this plugin, I noticed an unpleasant effect - when using DHH, stockings on the model flicker. Am I doing something wrong, or is it the way it should be? Is there any way to remove this damn annoying flicker?

View attachment 646704
You need to remove two checkboxes as shown in the screenshot.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Anyone know what causes this glitch? I get it on like 50% of the cards I attempt to download.
It's the body that is being used. For me, all except the default (uncensored) and default vanilla body (censored) are bugged/broken.
So change the body to default and not HD (or whatever it's on).

EDIT: Make sure to update as that fixed all of these issues.

Last edited:

Arathyum

Jan 2, 2022
Has there been a way to fix this god forsaken lag durring the last year and a half sense I played this game?
Mine was very laggy. it was BR10. I did an update to BR11 and then ran KKManager to update MODs. Now it is much better, running 30-40 fps on a RX580 8GB i7 2600 24 GB RAM. Make a backup first.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Mine was very laggy. it was BR10. I did an update to BR11 and then ran KKManager to update MODs. Now it is much better, running 30-40 fps on a RX580 8GB i7 2600 24 GB RAM. Make a backup first.
Fuck, I'll not even try playing this, have a 2gb gpu and 16 gb RAM '^^
Guess I'll stick to another games

• Sad
Reactions: Arathyum

K'9

Mar 12, 2021
Just a heads up that malware got detected (Application.MSIL.Amonetize) in LZ4.dll library files in both SB3 Utility and KKKManager folders in Better repack version. Could be false positive since SB3Utility is (I believe) an open source on github but just sayin since I have not found any mentions of this anywhere

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hiya guys, any tips on how to optimize the graphics settings for this game? I don't know what plugins to tweak (because there a lot of them), I just put the graphics to 1 on main settings but I don't know if there is anything else I could do to improve fps and stuff. My laptop is not too beefy but I'm getting to play version repack 3.1.1 on 30 fps or so now

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
I recently found forced sex was an option for an H Scene. how do we get that? i liked it but have not seen it since. can anyone tell me how to otpimize or make it a constant? thanks.... was not sure how it is possible to have that as a constant option i really like it.

also is there a way to change windowed view to full screen? i have three installs and for some reason one of them ended up windowed. thanks could not find controll or key for that.

Carn

Last edited:

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
I recently found forced sex was an option for an H Scene. how do we get that? i liked it but have not seen it since. can anyone tell me how to otpimize or make it a constant? thanks.... was not sure how it is possible to have that as a constant option i really like it.

also is there a way to change windowed view to full screen? i have three installs and for some reason one of them ended up windowed. thanks could not find controll or key for that.

Carn
when the girl is in an interaction, you can interact with her and she gives you options other than a conversation

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
hi
i am way beyond that sorry hinosirt. i been playhing the game for years now. ....and the option for H stuff comes from the check list of actions yes but what i am talking about are the options for various kinds of H enteractions when in a sex sequence. There were nw otpions for forced sex, blowjob etc. i had not noticed them before and wonder what tirggers this and if there is a way to make sure they are available.

thanks for your reply but my question is a lot more advanced than what you are talking about :)
Carn

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021

Carn
If you have the BR version, in the same folder as where the AI-Syoujyo.exe is located should be one called InitSetting.exe
If you launch that it should have a check box for "Play game in fullscreen" which you can check. Launch the game from the "Start game" button up top. After that you can launch the game however you're used to doing it and the options should persist.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes