iyt

May 19, 2018
Is there a trick to get bepinex plugins to work. Says their loading only dhh seems to work in character maker, graphics mod doesn't (at least F5 doesn't), no extra sliders (enabled or not), no material editor, etc. Tried r10 & r11, plus the last 4 bepinex releases w/corresponding 2nd download.

Had no problems with hs2, can't figure it out:unsure::cry:

hambeast

Oct 28, 2021
View attachment 1578666

So i saw a character changing clothes and when it looked like the animation was gonna finish she froze and this error got spamed, ive noticed characters freezing in my game alot and have to restart the game to fix it although this error happened after like 2 minutes so it feels like its getting out of hand.
i've the same issue
when i add a third girl i got that error every time
as long as i keep only 2 girls it's fine tho, weird.

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
View attachment 1578666

So i saw a character changing clothes and when it looked like the animation was gonna finish she froze and this error got spamed, ive noticed characters freezing in my game alot and have to restart the game to fix it although this error happened after like 2 minutes so it feels like its getting out of hand.
My own experience with this was that it happened to girls equipped with the flower bracelet, hologram bracelet, or fairy wings. It also might happen with other accessories equipped, like hats and other backpacks, but I did not have a problem yet with the girl with a cubey bracelet, or the one with the standard backpack. I have no idea why it seems to be some accessories and not others in the same group, but I'm just citing my experience. I know nothing of code or game design.

FOR ME, this fixed my issue. Whether it works for anyone else, I have no idea.
GO to the nearest flag for the area where the stuck girl is. Select to edit housing. This boots all girls out of their actions and resets them to the flag. Exit housing mode. Now that the girls are reset, IMMEDIATELY, before they can go back to doing whatever they were doing again, IMMEDIATELY open the phone and go to status and remove her bracelet, wings, hat or whatever she's wearing that is causing her to get stuck.

This means the girls can't wear these items, so it's not a game fix or whatever code causes the error, but if it works like it did for me, at least overall game play is possible. Hopefully an actual hotfix will be soon.

famousnegazz

Oct 2, 2020
Am I the only one who is unable to open the 7z files? I've downloaded all of the Files but it won't let me extract it.. neither all of them together nor if I open them seperate.

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
Hi everyone, can i increase cycle day of game?
With the cheat plugin you can modify the time, the climate and the location (I think it is already included), and during the sex scenes you can also modify the lighting (but I don't remember if the time of day as well)

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
OK, I started a new game and all the bugs disappeared, so it could be concluded that the saved games of BR10 are not compatible with BR11 (I am still doing tests).

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
The characters that present bugs due to lack of mods I found a solution to save them, the first is to load them from but first uncheck the character box in the loading options and then write them. The character box loads the information of personality, voice, name and age of the character, I don't know what it has to do with it, but loading the characters with the box unchecked fixes a lot of texture bugs.
e1.PNG e2.PNG e3.PNG

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
The characters that present bugs due to lack of mods I found a solution to save them, the first is to load them from but first uncheck the character box in the loading options and then write them. The character box loads the information of personality, voice, name and age of the character, I don't know what it has to do with it, but loading the characters with the box unchecked fixes a lot of texture bugs.
View attachment 1589361 View attachment 1589362 View attachment 1589363
just remember to take a screenshot of the character information to fill it out before overwriting

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes