neddyhavefun

Sep 30, 2019
Sorry but After opening KKManager what did you do to fix this.
I just click the update tab on the upper side, and choose something with boneframework or something like that (i forgot the details)...or better to choose all the updates if you want...

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
For those who have the R10 do not upgrade to R11 (clothes are bugged in the scenes) I did not find a solution, unless you want to swallow 12 manual downloads or a 110 gb download, I recommend that you stay with R10.

PandaBo

Oct 19, 2018
For those who have the R10 do not upgrade to R11 (clothes are bugged in the scenes) I did not find a solution, unless you want to swallow 12 manual downloads or a 110 gb download, I recommend that you stay with R10.
Since the new update, I can't undress the girls anymore, do you know how I can fix it?
Maybe I find something... I open KKmanager, then Look for Updates and downloaded two BetterRepack11 hotfix files which contains boneframework.dll...at least for me compared to yesterday the half strip now working

Reactions: Arathyum

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Have you tried to put men in the women's folder? Although it may be that when making scenes the animations are reversed and they look strange
does that actually work? i was under the impression that there was no way for penetration to be done on the player regardless of both people's gender

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
does that actually work? i was under the impression that there was no way for penetration to be done on the player regardless of both people's gender
I have not tried it and I do not know what would happen if you did, my theory is that the man will have a woman's voice, he will behave like the female characters and in the scenes he will be in the position of the woman, he will look like something gay but not completely , and I don't know if there is a mod to do it like this. on the other hand it is possible that the secondary character cannot be loaded or the game forces him to load with feminine characteristics. Something that I do know is that the protagonist can choose as a woman but I don't know if the other characters can be a man.

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
Maybe I find something... I open KKmanager, then Look for Updates and downloaded two BetterRepack11 hotfix files which contains boneframework.dll...at least for me compared to yesterday the half strip now working
I downloaded the game again, since I could not find a complete solution, I also discovered that in the screwthisnoise forum they had the same problem and have not answered for a solution. When I test it I will let you know if it is the version or the upgrade that is wrong

akashi5555

Jan 15, 2019
I downloaded the game again, since I could not find a complete solution, I also discovered that in the screwthisnoise forum they had the same problem and have not answered for a solution. When I test it I will let you know if it is the version or the upgrade that is wrong
I found an answer for updated R11 after messing in the options for a bit, it's a bad version of "OrangeSpork's AI_AdditionalAccessoryControls".

If you go to the plugin menu in game and look in "Additional Accessory Controls", uncheck "Fix More Accessories Dynamic Bones" it lets you shift clothing immediately. I don't know what turning this off breaks, so I updated that plugin and clothing works fine now.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes