hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
those characters that have the bug in the body box must be loaded with the body of another previous character (preferably similar). Another option is to take screenshots of the body information and recreate it (but this process is hard).
I discovered that there is a tool called censorship selection (I don't know what it really does), but changing it fixes this bug .
mia censor.PNG fix.PNG

Last edited:

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
there are characters that load badly because the mods are not correctly installed, possibly because the game is not made to be copied and pasted from computer to computer. if you try these steps:
- open the initsetting located in the game folder
- select manager
- In the tabs above choose tools and select the fixes option.
maybe some characters will charge you correctly. like this example. (I think I unregister the mod and use the current one, so the character's face is not identical to the card but it's fixed) adf.PNG ini.PNG tool.PNG fix.PNG

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
someone can pass the discord or the web to download mods and card?
open the mods section tab on the main page of the post (some links belong to chara), the mods are already integrated into the game, even if they are incorrectly installed

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
another question i have see stuff that add like knot and scen with dogs, how i can add this stuff?
The easiest way to check it is in the studio. the other is to unlock all the base constructions and the statistics of the girls and see what interactions you can make.

Romzarah

Nov 9, 2021
Ok, I am playing with the better Repack.. I just fixed the boat and traveled to the Residential Island. But there is no boat now, and I can't find a way back to the Main Island. The portals don't work, I had a green one on the start island and put one here, but it acts as if I don't have 2. Did the same thing when I had 2 green ones on the main island.

I found it, there is no boat you can see, but on the docks you can find a spot that lets you use it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hey everyone, in your opinion which one is a better game (good story, gameplay style, less bugs, softer pc requirements, etc): this one or Honey Select 2: Libido?

MrKnorke

Mar 21, 2019
Hi Guys, got a problem withe the shoes from the girls. Somehow the shoes are not displayed. Can someone help with that?

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Can someone explain to me which mods I am missing for some of my characters to end up like this? (MCM Yennefer TW3)
IDK what mods are missing but the heavy black around the eyes can be fixed by opening in the character editor and selecting a new eyelashes type.

Character I imported from HS2 before and after manually selecting a new eyelashes type.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arathyum

Rizuu

Feb 4, 2019
Not sure why, but when I download part 1, it always shows as corrupt when trying to extract it. I've tried 7 times, all on different links. Is there a way to fix this?

Reactions: lamduybao142

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
Not sure why, but when I download part 1, it always shows as corrupt when trying to extract it. I've tried 7 times, all on different links. Is there a way to fix this?
you have to download them all, to be able to extract it (you only have to extract the first part and everything is automatically decompressed)

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes