linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hi guys, I was playing the BR 3.1 version, and tried to play the BR 10 but it became impossible because it's seems to be more gpu-heavier or so than the BR 3.1 version, so I'm gonna try the BR 6.1 version now, anybody has some tips on the main differences between the BR versions (yeah, I've checked the changelog, but not familiar with most of the terms there), mainly between the 3 and the following ones?

Rebellion919

Jan 27, 2022
I'm not sure if this is just how it is or if my install is broken. Fresh install of 11. My cum textures either go completely through bodies, or they hang in the air like some invisible hitbox is present. I am using cards that I've had since the beginning. I use them in AI and in HS2. Is there some body framework that is messing this up and I need to recreate my cards? I really don't want to put that kind of time in if that's just how it is.

I am not using any optional mods or DDH or Graphicsmod.

I have also updated everything except sideloaders through KKManager.

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Hi guys
Can one find out which plugins are only used in the studio?
Since I do not use the studio, I would like to delete them .

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
asking if card dropping any characters like on the girl regardless of gender being male x male or futa x futa works.
The cards contain data that designates the character as male or female. You can designate a female as futanari in the character creator and then there is a setting which will allow you to set a futa as the player character. Since the game only designates characters as male or female, it's possible for all the girls to be futa if you like. What isn't possible is for anyone other than the player character to be genuinely male. At best you can make an androgynous-ish futa and make believe it's a male.

You can make male x male animations in studio by designating one of the males as having the female animation and some adjustments need to be made to line things up right, but that is the only way to make anything that is actually male x male. It can't happen in the game itself since the male or female data is encoded in the png file.
(edited awkwardly phrased sentence)

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
503 pages is a LOT to try sifting through so ill ask instead of waste a literal night or two, after the R11 patch any time i've restarted there's been an issue where after ive beaten the "story" this happens, one girl always freezes when going to the shower then starts sliding around without any animations, (kinda reminds me of the fake people bit from gemini home entertainment lol) and this doesnt stop even through reloads and even redownloads, it just comes back. additionally, for one girl (its random who) but im unable to put on and take off clothes for her in H scenes, this of course is just as annoying and the other bug. If theres a fix in the comments you know, please link. otherwise pls help. :')

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
For all those who can't disrobe girls, girls getting stuck or surfing over ground: Disable/delete the plugin "AI_AdditionalAccessoryControls" .
Many people keep asking for help about this issue, it has been answered already.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
I'm not sure if this is just how it is or if my install is broken. Fresh install of 11. My cum textures either go completely through bodies, or they hang in the air like some invisible hitbox is present. I am using cards that I've had since the beginning. I use them in AI and in HS2. Is there some body framework that is messing this up and I need to recreate my cards? I really don't want to put that kind of time in if that's just how it is.

I am not using any optional mods or DDH or Graphicsmod.

I have also updated everything except sideloaders through KKManager.
Your game install is fine, cum and squirting don't have hitboxes so they go through the bodies or hang in the air (in case of cum). Only the ground stop them.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Hey everyone, in your opinion which one is a better game (good story, gameplay style, less bugs, softer pc requirements, etc): this one or Honey Select 2: Libido?
HS2 has no story, lesser hardware requirements, a bit more H positions: good for fucks only.
AI Shoujo has a (simple) story, can be a true survival game whit some plugins, heavy for the hardware, a bit less H positions (for the 3P), more gameplay.
Both games share almost the same plugins and mods, have the same graphics and use the same character cards.
Personally i prefer AI over HS2, but i enjoy both games.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Arathyum

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
HS2 has no story, lesser hardware requirements, a bit more H positions: good for fucks only.
AI Shoujo has a (simple) story, can be a true survival game whit some plugins, heavy for the hardware, a bit less H positions (for the 3P), more gameplay.
Both games share almost the same plugins and mods, have the same graphics and use the same character cards.
you say it can be a true survival game with certain plugins are these not placed in any of the mods currently in and where could I find them if not? I would love to add more substance to this game

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Thanks for your opinion! Yeah, personally I prefer games with some story and fun gameplay instead of only random H '^^
I'm curious about the plugins and mods that you refer to which turn the game into survival and stuff, I'm not very fond with these mod stuff in this type of game...

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
you say it can be a true survival game with certain plugins are these not placed in any of the mods currently in and where could I find them if not? I would love to add more substance to this game
Thanks for your opinion! Yeah, personally I prefer games with some story and fun gameplay instead of only random H '^^
I'm curious about the plugins and mods that you refer to which turn the game into survival and stuff, I'm not very fond with these mod stuff in this type of game...
I am referring to the HardCore mod :
This mod make caring of the girls (and yourself) essential to survive; you need to make sure they eat, drink, sleep properly and cure their colds, overheating and stomachaces or they fall in a coma and eventually die!
The difficulty can be adjusted to your liking, and if you have the guts to try it i can tell that you will be so attached to your girls to change the perspective of the game.
There is an older version of the mod in the "optional mods" folder inside the BR 11, get it from the link i have posted instead.

Zureth

Apr 4, 2017
I need your help, does anyone know why this happens to me? they are penis mods, it even happens with some vaginas.
AIS.png

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
I have had the game for a long time but never checked: In Koikatsu you can have many sizes, but AI Shoujo automatically normalizes the male actor to the female size it seems.
I have recently started a game where some large Dryad/Nymph type milfy women have taken over the island and let it too demise (because civilization falls when nature does that much convincing). However, whenever they approach my protagonist boy who stranded there, he grows 3 sizes, and not just in the right places.

Is there a way to prevent this? I looked through some mod options of the HF patch ingame, but nothing seemed obvious.

SaachanDesuDesu

Jan 31, 2022
Hello there,
I'm using the BR11 and recently discovered the cheat panel. After simply tampering with the girls condition sliders (hunger etc) and giving myself all items, their clothes no longer change or come off during sex (including accessories) unless I change their outfit entirely and switch back. If I do it too quickly however, it "freezes" the sex scene, allowing me to leave the sex scene but I can't access anything else. Anyone have any ideas to fix this?

On an unrelated note, some outfits and clothes now load weirdly. They now look like shapeless mishmash for some or weird dragging textures for others. Ill include a photo abit later as I'm not near my PC, but i wanted to know if there is a fix for that as well. I didn't download the new sideloaded mod pack though as its too huge for me to download at the moment. Could that be the cause or its something else?

Many thanks in advance.

Edit: here are some photos

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes