VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
This can be remedied by learning how to make overlays. It is a bit of a pain at first, but very rewarding as you can apply the same process to many other games. Use Photoshop, and use the cum overlays included in the game as templates (for pixel size and positioning.) With this method, the character's skin is your canvas and you can turn anything you can find on the internet into a tattoo. Photoshop is a big learning curve if you have never used it, but it has had applications in many aspects of my life, so another great thing to learn.
thank you, that helped.

sylic3

Apr 18, 2020
Saw the pregnancy tag, how's the pregnancy in this game? Is it actually fleshed out or is it just a slider or something during character creation?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there a cheat for this game?
Yes, the mod is already in place, F12 if I remember correctly.

Saw the pregnancy tag, how's the pregnancy in this game? Is it actually fleshed out or is it just a slider or something during character creation?
Not quite as fleshed out as the mod in Koikatsu, but you don't have to apply it in the maker like the first pregnancy appearance mod.

sylic3

Apr 18, 2020
Yes, the mod is already in place, F12 if I remember correctly.

Not quite as fleshed out as the mod in Koikatsu, but you don't have to apply it in the maker like the first pregnancy appearance mod.
So how does it work then? Just fuck a girl, she gets knocked up, belly shows up then just disappears after a set amount of days?

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
hello, unfortunately this game cannot be downloaded. I wanted so much to play it. what a pity.
What do you mean? I've downloaded both BR 10 and Repack 3.1.1.7 on torrent and it finished just right - still didn't start to play it, though.

michi04

May 14, 2018
What do you mean? I've downloaded both BR 10 and Repack 3.1.1.7 on torrent and it finished just right - still didn't start to play it, though.
thanks for your answere.
I can download it, but then not open it because it shows me an error message. the game can also be uploaded to mega and compressed

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
so ive seen that height can mess up sex scene alignment but im seeing different answers on what the min and maximum height can be to keep things from breaking, is it really only the mc height that matters and i could make the npc's particularly short/tall so long as my mc is in a specific height range or does it take into account both the height of the mc and npc's?

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
hey guys, i just download the base game and this happened to me...do i also need the entire modpack ? or there is something i do wrong...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : nvm, found the solution already from STN Discord...just need to update the game via KKManager and it solved like a magic...
Sorry but After opening KKManager what did you do to fix this.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
Can i add other male and female chars into the game, I am only able to select MC and only a female char at the start.

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
I try to load characters from the folder but they come out like this. faulty, how do I fix this error?

Sorry my english

skarlet.png

Diman_spb

Jun 14, 2020
Bug with animation (walk run etc)
bug with girls striping
return to 9.1
upd. r10 work fine too

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So how does it work then? Just fuck a girl, she gets knocked up, belly shows up then just disappears after a set amount of days?
Basically, yeah

thanks for your answere.
I can download it, but then not open it because it shows me an error message. the game can also be uploaded to mega and compressed
The maker of the repack refuses to use MEGA and MEGA is too limited with their downloads. You would be waiting almost an entire day for it just based on running out of download data on your download cap. As far as compression, it already is compressed into an archive file.

so ive seen that height can mess up sex scene alignment but im seeing different answers on what the min and maximum height can be to keep things from breaking, is it really only the mc height that matters and i could make the npc's particularly short/tall so long as my mc is in a specific height range or does it take into account both the height of the mc and npc's?
Both are important

With the sub and translation updates, have sex-scene subtitles been added yet?
Nope

106 GB? Really? -.-
With the Sideloader Modpack, yes.

how to pregnant?
Just cum inside the girls.

Can i add other male and female chars into the game, I am only able to select MC and only a female char at the start.
Only the MC is male, but you can officially have up to four girls once you find the hidden black box things and power them with a battery.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Guys, I'm having neck seam issues with some downloaded characters. Do you know how to fix it?

Sem título.png

Head and body textures are the same

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Desktop Screenshot 2022.01.03 - 20.01.26.96.png

So i saw a character changing clothes and when it looked like the animation was gonna finish she froze and this error got spamed, ive noticed characters freezing in my game alot and have to restart the game to fix it although this error happened after like 2 minutes so it feels like its getting out of hand.

Desktop Screenshot 2022.01.03 - 20.05.58.32.png

this also happens when i load up the game and im assuming this isnt normal?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes