jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
And after all this mess whit split files i am wondering why you guys don't use a torrent client to download the game...
Torrents are Faster, Safer, Simpler and not secondary help other people to get the file while you download (and even after).:geek:
Primarily probably because torrents can very easily and unintentionally exceed bandwidth limits for those who don't have high end internet services or even might be using a mobile plan for their internet.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It says corrupt, so the files did not download fully or the data got messed up during download, you'll have to download them again.

And after all this mess whit split files i am wondering why you guys don't use a torrent client to download the game...
Torrents are Faster, Safer, Simpler and not secondary help other people to get the file while you download (and even after).:geek:
Especially when STN made a torrent available for Better Repack, likely to avoid this issue.

Primarily probably because torrents can very easily and unintentionally exceed bandwidth limits for those who don't have high end internet services or even might be using a mobile plan for their internet.
That is true

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
when the starting girl in white try to wash, she dose some animations and than stops moving.
someone encountered such bug and solved it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a mod in order to create custom poses and use them directly in the main game?
There is not, there was one that was going to add new positions, but like most mods, the modder abandoned this game when Honey Select 2 came out because this game had extreme optimization issues at the time that caused major and consistent frame rate issues of maximum FPS in the 20s or less. Not exactly the best conditions to mod for while Honey Select 2 works almost perfectly and certainly doesn't have this issue.

Reactions: reeroll

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
There is not, there was one that was going to add new positions, but like most mods, the modder abandoned this game when Honey Select 2 came out because this game had extreme optimization issues at the time that caused major and consistent frame rate issues of maximum FPS in the 20s or less. Not exactly the best conditions to mod for while Honey Select 2 works almost perfectly and certainly doesn't have this issue.
Thanks!

Reactions: alex2011

poohead13

Mar 19, 2021
The clothing of the additional girls beyond the first doesn't change in my game and can't be removed during H. Any ideas on how to correct?

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
There are no other guys besides the player, so there is no way to get NTR. You CAN make an NTR scene in the studio, though.

Yes
possible there is no way to add a male character on the party?
well... technically, you can add futa.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
possible there is no way to add a male character on the party?
well... technically, you can add futa.
Futa is still treated as female, they also can't use their dick unless they are the player character.

Nov 1, 2017
Ok so Im a dumb ass and dont know the configurations to get it running from this site so I went and bought the game off steam. Thing is, its got absolutely no explicit content what so ever. I seen I needed to get a patch for it but Im struggling to make it work. Anyone else having this problem? Of all H games, I want to get this one working as I spent money for this now -_-

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
Ok so Im a dumb ass and dont know the configurations to get it running from this site so I went and bought the game off steam. Thing is, its got absolutely no explicit content what so ever. I seen I needed to get a patch for it but Im struggling to make it work. Anyone else having this problem? Of all H games, I want to get this one working as I spent money for this now -_-

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Hey, for some reason I can't remove any of the girls clothings... R11 btw and I'm using AI_CheatTools v2.7

I don't if that's causing the problem or if it's someelse. can someone please help fix this issue?

Cidfri

Oct 20, 2020
any mod to remove the standard size limit of characters for example if I want to create a giant an ada that is the size of an apple, or a loli? the truth bothers me the limitation T-T

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
The clothing of the additional girls beyond the first doesn't change in my game and can't be removed during H. Any ideas on how to correct?
For all those who can't disrobe girls, girls getting stuck or surfing over ground: Disable/delete the plugin "AI_AdditionalAccessoryControls" . Many people keep asking for help about this issue, it has been answered already.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes