Nov 18, 2019
New question! How do I activate first person? There's settings for it in the options, but when I click f2 for the controls, I don't see it. I see something that might be it, but it's a button that doesn't exist on my keyboard (qwerty) and nothing else seems to work

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
New question! How do I activate first person? There's settings for it in the options, but when I click f2 for the controls, I don't see it. I see something that might be it, but it's a button that doesn't exist on my keyboard (qwerty) and nothing else seems to work
1st person is activated whit key 2, 3rd person whit key 1 (not numpad keys).
If you want a PoV view, there is a more advanced alternative as a plugin inside the Optional Mods folder: AI_PoVx v1.3.0.
It has customizable keys and settings.

Reactions: TheScottSterling

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
can someone teach me how to use this Card? or tell me how to fix this face?

Link for this Card :
If you are using the BetterRepack there is an old version of this character card and mod already installed.
Delete the .png and mod used by the card inside the folders "\AI-Shoujo\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive AIS\Roy12" and "\UserData\chara\female\Modpack".
Install the new version that you have got from the link in the same previous folders.
The BR already has the requested plugins, just remake your character.

oniichaann123

Jun 28, 2020
Has anyone tried downloading from the BetterRepack site recently? I keep getting the quota exceeded error in the google drive, i've tried the fixes online but it doesn't work for me

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Has anyone tried downloading from the BetterRepack site recently? I keep getting the quota exceeded error in the google drive, i've tried the fixes online but it doesn't work for me
That's a Google problem, the site can only handle so many downloads per day for each file.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i just played r-life, is this similar, better or what folks?
Similar in the broadest way possible, you actually get to build things by placing the buildings or parts of buildings and the girls actually move instead of just staying in one spot on the island. Also, there is no combat at any point.

is there a command for cheating in console?
No, but there is a mod already installed called Cheat Tools that allows you to do cheat things.

jswifty

Jun 15, 2021
So I'm probably an idiot, but I downloaded and extracted R12 and then extracted the extra modpack stuff into mods, some plugins are missing for a lot of the characters, makes a bunch of them default their face to a sleep paralysis demon.

I redownloaded and extracted, then I updated the game using the init tool as well and neither has fixed it.

Am I missing an obvious step? I can't find better installation instructions than extract and extract to mods and searching for bug troubleshooting just leads to the accessories bit.

Edit. Definitely an idiot, I've looked into the mod folders and the missing zipmod errors are pointing to mods that aren't in the folders. Are the content mods in the repack I need to do something else with? The only cards I'm using are the ones from the repack.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
I tried searching the thread but I couldn't find anything along these lines:

Is there a script to skip the gathering animation? I have Better Repack 12, but I couldn't find anything like this in the mods or scripts. I don't want to skip the crafting/gathering aspect completely, just want to speed up the gathering process

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
So im getting a... strange problem, when I put clothes to girl change in the wardrobe, the girl start to change to a very specific orange pajamas and bathe... in other word they start to bathe clothed, every single one of they using the same fucking pajamas. Do anyone know how to solve this?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I remember i used to have like 30 FPS on first launch with older PC that literally running Intel card
now I got PC strong enough for ARK with 110 FPS
but got this game now just to run at 4?? only slightly better when stare into ocean

they update with 4k texture or something??

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I remember i used to have like 30 FPS on first launch with older PC that literally running Intel card
now I got PC strong enough for ARK with 110 FPS
but got this game now just to run at 4?? only slightly better when stare into ocean

they update with 4k texture or something??
The game is terribly optimized, part of which is leaving some unused assets with a high performance cost in the code where it would be read as if it was used.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
It was the girl
she lagging the game
and somehow it lag bad at the beach
I swear i used to play this Day 1 release with Fking Intel card and FPS was the same as I lagging hard with now upgrade RTX card?? they F up
I still remember that I also update the game back then and it also lag hard all of sudden then I nuke the game forever til this day i wanna come back

anyway to downgrade repack??

Last edited:

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
Hey guys, what's the purpose of the sideloader in the torrent download ? (not mentally strong enough to read all the 520 pages of comments for this lmao)

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes