[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kranith22

Jun 17, 2021
i hope for me if i made my own cards and post in here, i will be not accused of copy past some clothes or hairstyle of other owners because doesnt exist 8billion clothes, what i mean if copy past exactly the same card it's other thing, and too i'll not gonna post the cards on the kenzato website or patreon, i will just gonna use patreon if all the mods was mine, im not gonna use clothes of other owners and make my own cards and sell on patreon, so in my case ill post in here and on website BepisDB, too its fast website and i trust more.

BlackList_NFS_MW

Dec 26, 2020
Hello all !
Can anyone share character cards by "ouji" ?
patreon.com/sakiotiouji
pixiv.net/users/63334763

I found only a small part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

upd/ found artoria pendragon

Last edited:
D

Deleted144244440246

Do they claim that they are theirs? From what I know some users just abuse Kenzato to collect or backup their cards.

That would be more on the annoying side rather than scummy/malicious, but it still makes the platform less useful, adding a lot of duplicates without context or referral to the creator.
All of my newer cards have a border that have my name on it, i might be thinking of a different guy actually. But the border is on the card

Reactions: turbojoe
D

Deleted144244440246

i hope for me if i made my own cards and post in here, i will be not accused of copy past some clothes or hairstyle of other owners because doesnt exist 8billion clothes, what i mean if copy past exactly the same card it's other thing, and too i'll not gonna post the cards on the kenzato website or patreon, i will just gonna use patreon if all the mods was mine, im not gonna use clothes of other owners and make my own cards and sell on patreon, so in my case ill post in here and on website BepisDB, too its fast website and i trust more.
Id use bepis myself but the max card size limit is my issue, bepis is fine for DHH cards. My cards are Shader 2.0 and over 8.55mb which is to big for bepis.
I emailed the admin months ago asking him to increase the max file size but he hasnt done anything.

Borrowing from other artist is fine, just CREDIT the original artist and link the original card if possible. That is fine when people do that

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
This mick guy posted an image accusing nafurst of plagiarism, which... no, i've been watching his cards and he's making new stuff. Good stuff.

Elflover has been spamming a million cards, all of which he didn't make (some of which were even mine). This is against site rules, but the admin probably can't be bothered to look; he's amazed we are all still using his slow-ass site. Sadly theres no alternative as feature-rich. Note: Elflover has been spamming pretty good cards, so it's a chance to find some you may have missed, but they lack any context.

Elflover is accusing nafurst now i think which is just... come on man.

And now they are all just spamming image messages instead of taking it to discord where it belongs.

Part of the problem is that kenzato uses disqus for comments, which doesn't necessarily notify the poster when a comment is made.
I sometimes wish some of the guys in Kezato share on bepis or discord not that slow ass site. Those guys are really good and they don't share anywhere else.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello all !
Can anyone share character cards by "ouji" ?
patreon.com/sakiotiouji
pixiv.net/users/63334763

I found only a small part.

upd/ found artoria pendragon
Regarding Prison School: I have some amazing cards from HIKARI-SHUYA (still posting here) - best Meiko Shiraki ever seen so far!
look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-6715080

1168786_HS2ChaF_20210117150525397.png 1200569_HS2ChaF_20210214211653617.png 1140925_HS2ChaF_20210307231121864.png 1341915_HS2ChaM_20210131223434484.png 1341919_HS2ChaM_20210207154046920.png

D

Deleted144244440246

Hi all, I hope all is well, ive been super busy with work and stuff. Here is another OC

Sophia - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - Anisotropic shaders - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode
Sophia uses Custom bones, ABMX, Overlays and Pregnancy sliders, changing her clothing will cause clipping issues.
★ Hair is sjjpl_hair_female138_f it is NOT included. His patreon is here
★ Requires an updated sideloader
★ Head Mod is here put in mods/mymods im not sure if its in sideloader yet

Sophia 1.png

Sophia 2.png

Sophia (SSS).png

Enjoy

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
Regarding Prison School: I have some amazing cards from HIKARI-SHUYA (still posting here) - best Meiko Shiraki ever seen so far!
look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-6715080

View attachment 1725595 View attachment 1725592 View attachment 1725591 View attachment 1725593 View attachment 1725594
Thanks. I have the other two male character to complete all characters from Prison School.

Shingo Wakamoto

Shingo Wakamoto (Prison School).png

And Reiji Andou

Reiji Andou (Prison School).png

Links to download the cards and DHH file from my google drive:

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
Has anyone figured out how to achieve this level of bounce in HS2?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes