[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

Thanks for the detailed info. I have both of those ABMX files in the same folder you listed here. I haven't seen any other problems, but maybe it was an issue with the R8 install I did. The install and copying over the sideloader Maps and Studio folders was pretty simple though, so I don't see what else could have been broken or incomplete for the install.
Personally i only get it directly from the source here and then use init settings > update, doing it this way it patches all plugins, and hotfixes any issues. Screwthisnoise stays on top of problems and quickly fixes them

Reactions: Great_Old_One

azrazr

Mar 19, 2021
I was looking for a Topic with assets colletion ( clothes ) didnt found , any one could help ??? ( Sorry for asking here)

D

Deleted144244440246

I’ve tried searching the thread, and I’ve come up blank since it seems to be from a now dead patreon. Is there a Powergirl or Supergirl card that actually looks like a western person? I know there’s a HS1 mod with a ported head, but is there anything like that for HS2?
I didnt make these, they are all by Pathos

1321360_PATHOS_-_Supergirl-2.0.png

HS2ChaF_20210724234340840.png

pathos_00022.png

Enjoy, all should be cards, i dont have powergirl sorry

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
sorry for the off-topic question, but does anyone know what's going on in hell on kenzato right now?
This mick guy posted an image accusing nafurst of plagiarism, which... no, i've been watching his cards and he's making new stuff. Good stuff.

Elflover has been spamming a million cards, all of which he didn't make (some of which were even mine). This is against site rules, but the admin probably can't be bothered to look; he's amazed we are all still using his slow-ass site. Sadly theres no alternative as feature-rich. Note: Elflover has been spamming pretty good cards, so it's a chance to find some you may have missed, but they lack any context.

Elflover is accusing nafurst now i think which is just... come on man.

And now they are all just spamming image messages instead of taking it to discord where it belongs.

Part of the problem is that kenzato uses disqus for comments, which doesn't necessarily notify the poster when a comment is made.

Pluta4ch

Mar 6, 2022
This mick guy posted an image accusing nafurst of plagiarism, which... no, i've been watching his cards and he's making new stuff. Good stuff.

Elflover has been spamming a million cards, all of which he didn't make (some of which were even mine). This is against site rules, but the admin probably can't be bothered to look; he's amazed we are all still using his slow-ass site. Sadly theres no alternative as feature-rich. Note: Elflover has been spamming pretty good cards, so it's a chance to find some you may have missed, but they lack any context.

And now they are all just spamming image messages instead of taking it to discord where it belongs.

Part of the problem is that kenzato uses disqus for comments, which doesn't necessarily notify the poster when a comment is made.
thanks for the answer

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
I didnt make these, they are all by Pathos

View attachment 1723495

View attachment 1723498

View attachment 1723499

Enjoy, all should be cards, i dont have powergirl sorry
I forget which but at least one of those requires a mod. I've put said mod on my Mega.

I'm working on collecting a PATHOS archive. I have... i think most of their cards and mods. I'm also working on fixing them... an astounding number of them have severe issues with the body. Like, perfect face but the body is a weird flesh-brick with gangly arms or something.

D

Deleted144244440246

I forget which but at least one of those requires a mod. I've put said mod on my Mega.

I'm working on collecting a PATHOS archive. I have... i think most of their cards and mods. I'm also working on fixing them... an astounding number of them have severe issues with the body. Like, perfect face but the body is a weird flesh-brick with gangly arms or something.
ya i forgot about the mods, i have all or most of the mods as well, i subbed to him a long time

D

Deleted144244440246

5-6 of mine as well. Elflover is bad. Kenzatos admin has been missing 10-12 months now, the domain expires in october, we shall see what happens

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
5-6 of mine as well. Elflover is bad. Kenzatos admin has been missing 10-12 months now, the domain expires in october, we shall see what happens
Do they claim that they are theirs? From what I know some users just abuse Kenzato to collect or backup their cards.

That would be more on the annoying side rather than scummy/malicious, but it still makes the platform less useful, adding a lot of duplicates without context or referral to the creator.

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
Do they claim that they are theirs? From what I know some users just abuse Kenzato to collect or backup their cards.

That would be more on the annoying side rather than scummy/malicious, but it still makes the platform less useful, adding a lot of duplicates without context or referral to the creator.
Breaking the sites rules/guidelines constantly would indeed be malicious, as they've been flooding the site with cards that are as little as 1 day old (posted by the creator)
Many of the things uploaded to the card category aren't even cards, 276 images uploaded to the cards category within 2 weeks. None of them original, almost none of them edited, at best they're actually going through the trouble of changing the cards image with a new background/pose combo so it doesn't look as much of a repost.

kenzato only has 3 rules, and that user has broken 2/3 what seems to be everyday for the past 2 weeks.

The lack of proper moderation has reduced it to a dump repository, the AI page gets hit with a user that only makes sexualized female children and the HS2 page is now mostly reposts and screenshots/bs.
Too many users that feel as if they can't do whatever they want they'd rather burn the whole thing down. There are at least a handful of users who only submit screenshots to the card pages to beg for attention/followers.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes