[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

studionasty

Mar 21, 2022
When I load a card and remove shoes, the character's feet sometimes ends up being below or high above the square, making her feet not level with the ground in game. Is there a way to adjust how far up or down the character is?

Please excuse my ignorance as I just started getting into AIS. Thank you for the help!

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

RAKESON

Nov 7, 2020
As I know so far maximum is 3.
First you have to unlock these features with achievement points
View attachment 1715208

Then choose a second player (can also be a Futa girl).

1. go to lobby (Leave room/Call a Girl) and select 1st girl, then 2nd girl. In H-scenes you can choose Female group (player and 2 girls) and Male group (2 player and 1st girl)
2. same you have when "Walk the Hall" and choose a location where 2 girls are waiting.
thanks man

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

WeissMG

Jan 24, 2022
oh ok no problem, maybe the contrast of your screen is not the same as mine , and i like that dark mood so i can create more dramatic light setting and " hide" some of the textures i dont like , i do it in the lights setup of the graphic mod( F5) more acurate IMO.
Do you have a preset for the lighting or do you have to do make that lighting manually ??

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
This totally worked thank you! Do you know if there is a way to adjust in the character creation screen?
I'm not sure I understand. You wanna adjust body in character creation in order to avoid adjusting it during H scene?

If that is your question then no, to my knowledge, it's not doable. Heels will always make the feet go through the floor regardless of what you change in creation screen

Reactions: rKnight

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
  • Angry
Reactions: azrazr

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
so ive seen this game used to make custom girl models and have sex scenes with a male model etc make women thick vurvy with a big ass and what not what do i need to download to achieve this ?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so ive seen this game used to make custom girl models and have sex scenes with a male model etc make women thick vurvy with a big ass and what not what do i need to download to achieve this ?
If you have the game (???) you make your custom girls in character creator.

If you don´t have the game download Better Repack R8 or

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes