[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
need an advice,if i have hair pieces like accesories how to stop them dissapearing in maps like public bath or shower,bathroom?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Много видел одежды с текстурой пятен как у коровы. При создании персонажа я ни у кого не видел что бы добавляли хвост. Рога и уши да, но хвост нет, а если есть то ни как у коровы. Так же почти не встречал копыт на ногах. Есть примеры создания этого? Картинка для примера. Название. Minotaur's Milking Ranch

I saw a lot of clothes with the texture of spots like a cow. When creating a character, I did not see anyone add a tail. Horns and ears yes, but no tail, and if there is something not like a cow. I also almost never saw hooves on my feet. Any examples of how to create this? Picture for an example. Name. Minotaur's Milking Ranch
Cwv5sCeUcAE9Pd0.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have a Question, how to summon 3 or more people in a practical gaming scene?
As I know so far maximum is 3.
First you have to unlock these features with achievement points
Threesome.jpg

Then choose a second player (can also be a Futa girl).

1. go to lobby (Leave room/Call a Girl) and select 1st girl, then 2nd girl. In H-scenes you can choose Female group (player and 2 girls) and Male group (2 player and 1st girl)
2. same you have when "Walk the Hall" and choose a location where 2 girls are waiting.

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Search a very god char from Dragonabll Super.
Android 18 with her pink traings clothes.Please give me the model

RuHann

Sep 8, 2021
So i tried Piper Perri with a twist. Let me know what ya think.
Love what you did here Moe Sizzlak. I also like it when the girls wear clothing with interesting logo's on them, as you have done with Piper Perri. And speaking of that, can anyone point me to a threat that shares erotic saying on clothing or erotic tattoos you can add to the models for HS2? Love this thread people. Awesome work.

Reactions: azrazr
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes