[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
I went ahead and updated my older Hinata card too since I was updating the Mei for that other post. Here it goes.

I only made a Shader version for this one, so if I you don't have Hanmen Shaders and download it, the skin and nipple colors might be a little off and you will have to change the colors a little bit yourself, but it shouldn't be anything difficult to do.

Thanks to for the scene, I merely swapped out the character and changed some details.

View attachment 1732958
could you share the scene as well!?

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
Don't got that dude's Daisy. But I'd be happy to share either of these pretty flowers with ya:
View attachment 1474825
View attachment 1474826

Don't grab the PNGs here, grab what is in this MEGA--as it has her custom head mesh. ;) May the Force be with you.
I tried to use this mod but for some reason the arms come out messed up. Does anyone know how I can fix this? broken rey.png

D

Deleted144244440246

OFF Topic

Sick of accessories moving all over the place ? Heres how to secure them to the mesh

1st update your (Files in releases on right side of screen)Overwrite existing if old, then follow the directions to install in the rar file then follow these directions

You can get to more settings in the F1 plugin menu and do stuff like increase the tracking refresh rate

Additional_accessory_controls.png

Diagram credit to Rose (Dinkster9000)

I just thought id share, Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted144244440246

I tried to use this mod but for some reason the arms come out messed up. Does anyone know how I can fix this? View attachment 1735316
I looks like the bonemod broke. Try this Load her with a different outfit, and save a new version of her. Then reload the original Outfit & Overlay only onto the new body version of the card

Reactions: pot123

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
I looks like the bonemod broke. Try this Load her with a different outfit, and save a new version of her. Then reload the original Outfit & Overlay only onto the new body version of the card
Unfortunately it didn't work but I don't know if I did it correctly so ill list the steps i just tried. I loaded in a costime card for the original, created a new character card, and then load in the original character card but only the outfit and skin/eye/clothes overlays.

By the way I think you're right with the bodymod being broken becuase when I load it in, it looks normal for a second before she crunches down a foot

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

Unfortunately it didn't work but I don't know if I did it correctly so ill list the steps i just tried. I loaded in a costime card for the original, created a new character card, and then load in the original character card but only the outfit and skin/eye/clothes overlays.

By the way I think you're right with the bodymod being broken becuase when I load it in, it looks normal for a second before she crunches down a foot
1st make a costume on a non broken character and save the coordinates
Load the leah everything BUT clothing and clothing overlay and load the new outfit on her

save the NEW Leah and reload her, if shes not broken reload the original outfit on the new leah

D

Deleted144244440246

or post a NAKED leah here or in a pm ill fix her and send her back to you

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
OFF Topic

Sick of accessories moving all over the place ? Heres how to secure them to the mesh

1st update your (Files in releases on right side of screen)Overwrite existing if old, then follow the directions to install in the rar file then follow these directions

You can get to more settings in the F1 plugin menu and do stuff like increase the tracking refresh rate

View attachment 1735333

Diagram credit to Rose (Dinkster9000)

I just thought id share, Enjoy
Bruv, please can you post this to the Help & Guides section? Otherwise this will be lost here like tears in the rain.

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-help-guides-thread.66252/page-4#post-7844778

Or just ignore and I'll post it there on Monday (and will thus collect all those sweet likes instead :p )

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
I tried what you said and still no luck :(

Here's the link to the post I got it from if you'd like to have a crack at it
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...rd-sharing-thread.44248/page-335#post-6845899

Have you tried to load a non-broken character and then load the Rey card without the body bonemod?
It might fix the arm thing. And if the body looks weird, just try to reset all scales because from what I remamber, Pathos was really playing around with all of this stuff.

Reactions: rKnight and pot123

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
Have you tried to load a non-broken character and then load the Rey card without the body bonemod?
It might fix the arm thing. And if the body looks weird, just try to reset all scales because from what I remamber, Pathos was really playing around with all of this stuff.
it looked like it worked at first but after fixing all of the proportions the arms became messed up again (specifically after fixing the whole leg scale)

D

Deleted144244440246

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted144244440246

it looked like it worked at first but after fixing all of the proportions the arms became messed up again (specifically after fixing the whole leg scale)
She loads fine for me
What version of HS2 are you running btw ? I run HS2-DX-R8 btw. You put only the HS2 mod in mods/mymods and not both the AI and HS2 mod btw

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes