[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
does anyone have mei terumi card
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here you go mate, pick whichever version is best for you, depending on whether or not you have HANMEN's shaders.
I already had an earlier Mei card that I posted before, but it was due an update so here it is. Did my best.

HS2_2022-03-31-17-59-28-085.png

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
I've upgraded to R7 and wanted to remake one of my earliest cards I've shared.
Hilda from Pokemon
Zrzut ekranu (116)2.png
Mod for shorts:
You need "Boob Settings" for realistic bounce.

BTW I have a problem with PoV X. The "hide head" option is enabled, but I still see my eyeballs and hair. The Z offset is off and I need to adjust it to something like -0.7, and it's still not perfect.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I went ahead and updated my older Hinata card too since I was updating the Mei for that other post. Here it goes.

I only made a Shader version for this one, so if I you don't have Hanmen Shaders and download it, the skin and nipple colors might be a little off and you will have to change the colors a little bit yourself, but it shouldn't be anything difficult to do.

Thanks to for the scene, I merely swapped out the character and changed some details.

HS2_2022-03-30-02-50-53-123.png

May 31, 2018
I’ve been looking and coming up short on two FF7 characters- is there any mods/cards for Madame M, and are their any mods/cards for Scarlets outfit? I have a scarlet card, but no outfit.

D

Deleted144244440246

I've upgraded to R7 and wanted to remake one of my earliest cards I've shared.
Hilda from Pokemon
View attachment 1732920
Mod for shorts:
You need "Boob Settings" for realistic bounce.

BTW I have a problem with PoV X. The "hide head" option is enabled, but I still see my eyeballs and hair. The Z offset is off and I need to adjust it to something like -0.7, and it's still not perfect.
Why not upgrade to r8 ? 8 is way better then 7 especially if you use shader 2. dx 7 is pretty old now by hs2 standards
Changes are here

PS POV X try the new version

Last edited by a moderator:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes