asde31

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone knows why the VR performance is absolutely horrendous?
Regardless which steamVR resolution I choose, it's always the same. Haven't changed any ingame settings, installed and started the game as is.

Specs:
Index VR - SteamVR
i7 9700k
Asus Strix gtx 1070
16gb 3200mhz RAM

Ever get an answer? Release 7 was decent, every version since is nearly unplayable, getting around 12 fps.

DDzu

Mar 12, 2020
So I downloaded HS2 R8.1, but when I want to choose characters from Modpack folder it shows a lot of missing content. I tried using updater but it show only 2 mods that can be updated: Extra maps and Items for studio. Some of community packs miss thing or two too. Is something wrong with my download or these things are just missing? I downloaded it using Nyaa torrent link.
missing.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So I downloaded HS2 R8.1, but when I want to choose characters from Modpack folder it shows a lot of missing content. I tried using updater but it show only 2 mods that can be updated: Extra maps and Items for studio. Some of community packs miss thing or two too. Is something wrong with my download or these things are just missing? I downloaded it using Nyaa torrent link.
View attachment 1746178
Most Modpack cards are years old, maybe the actually mod versions we have now in Repack 8.1 are newer.
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-7601238
If the cards are loading without issues you can ignore these messages. Load a working card in creator, Save (Keep Card) and confirm overrite. Then the outdated mods on the card should be updated and the message should never appear again.

But as I see in your screenshot the first missing mod is HanmenNextGenTex, this is not included in Repack.
Get it here https://f95zone.to/threads/next-gen-skin-textures-v1-01-hanmen.91701/

If everything is working to your satisfaction and there are still missing messages, you can switch them off: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ard-sharing-thread.44248/page-12#post-3310997

Last edited:
Reactions: Bababuz and DDzu

DDzu

Mar 12, 2020
Wow, thanks for quick reply turbojoe! Didn't know that, but i remember trying some cards and some had missing hair, what is the best way to find what I need?

Also dummy me, i should search through topic... I'm always greateful for people that have patience despite it was already told. I salute you, sir :)

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Wow, thanks for quick reply turbojoe! Didn't know that, but i remember trying some cards and some had missing hair, what is the best way to find what I need?

Also dummy me, i should search through topic... I'm always greateful for people that have patience despite it was already told. I salute you, sir :)
Mods for HS2 are not so easy to find if you don´t know where to search. Only googling leads mostly into nirwana.
The authors of new cards (look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-451) often add a link where to get special mods they´re using.
If something on a old card is missing (hair, clothes) try to find a suitable substitute in the tons of mods included in Repack.
Maybe the change is only effective after saving and reloading the card.

By the way: if you get helped here a "Like" is always welcome ;)

Reactions: syker100 and DDzu

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Hello , do upgrade to 8.1 do i have to download the whole thing again from the link or i can just do it trough inisettings ? I Currently have the better repack R7 version.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

I guess you need cards for your new game.

Look here - have fun while searching.

Then search back here in CardSharingThread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-451, and look at the links some creators add in their postings where else they are posting their cards.
Like Sykosis

Two other famous card creators
Mr. 69
Mr.Wrongtubes
Don´t be surprised - Kenzato is terribly slow!

Reactions: Rizzla93 and DDzu

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello , do upgrade to 8.1 do i have to download the whole thing again from the link or i can just do it trough inisettings ? I Currently have the better repack R7 version.
I do always a complete new install, even from R8 to R8.1 - look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7882229.
Then look at the instructions sykosis gave here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7876189.

The update function of InitSetting is only for the Sideloader Modpacks and has no effect on the game and the extra mods you have eventually in MyMods.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 1746178
The character cards save the old versions of accessories, you need to reapply accessories through the character maker to update them. The missing mod messages are often just because the game can't find the version saved to a specific character card.

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
Hi just checking in because I posted a question yesterday. Just wondering if anyone had any answers. It’s regarding how to create characters and use character cards on the VR version. I still haven’t figured out how to do it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: FrostFire88

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi just checking in because I posted a question yesterday. Just wondering if anyone had any answers. It’s regarding how to create characters and use character cards on the VR version. I still haven’t figured out how to do it.
You create cards the same way regardless of which version you use to play the game, you have to go into the desktop version and create the character there. Not sure how to use them, though, since I exclusively use desktop due to the limitations of VR mode, which is typically just choose characters, choose a place, and do an H scene like some sort of Koikatsu free H mode style thing.

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
You create cards the same way regardless of which version you use to play the game, you have to go into the desktop version and create the character there. Not sure how to use them, though, since I exclusively use desktop due to the limitations of VR mode, which is typically just choose characters, choose a place, and do an H scene like some sort of Koikatsu free H mode style thing.
That’s the thing. I have cards I’ve created on the Desktop version, as well as uploaded cards from other creators. But they just don’t appear in the VR version.

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That’s the thing. I have cards I’ve created on the Desktop version, as well as uploaded cards from other creators. But they just don’t appear in the VR version.
I'm not sure what to do, then. I only play desktop since there are usually heavy limitations in the VR version, like Koikatsu VR only had free H.

Draegnarex

Oct 7, 2020
I need some help...

I recently just switched from R7 as I hoped it would've fixed unresponsive UI issue I had, but it seems to only have gotten worse. Now the game doesn't even get to the menu, it's just a continuous black screen on start-up. My only guess is that my firewall or Norton is blocking something, but that's my only guess.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I need some help...

I recently just switched from R7 as I hoped it would've fixed unresponsive UI issue I had, but it seems to only have gotten worse. Now the game doesn't even get to the menu, it's just a continuous black screen on start-up. My only guess is that my firewall or Norton is blocking something, but that's my only guess.
That would be my guess as well, have you tried making exceptions in both? I would also get rid of Norton for something better, Norton tends to be severely overprotective, there's a meme about it 'being the virus' for a reason. Your call, of course, just a suggestion.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Hello , can a Futa female do the MC (Futa MC ) in the main game ? :)
Also if i download a face template card , do i just put it in the character folder to use it when creating a character?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes