Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

alex7892

May 2, 2021
Tried the Map Controller; I never see the Settings/Lights indicators turn on and can’t select them. Am I missing something?

In the Map Controller Plugin (pic attached); No matter what object is selected, the +/- Move, Rotate, & Scale buttons don’t do anything other than adding a star to the ‘modified’ objects name. Everything else works in the Plugin window as expected. Tried Mike’s original MapController.dll and the updated one from KKK, no change in symptoms. Would appreciate any help.

Aug 11, 2020
Hi, how can i fix this ?
Check if there's an option "none" in the penis selector. But I think it's a bug with the futa mod. Doesn't really matter though, since those spheres vanish when you take a rendered screenshot. It's just annoying.

Jikas

Mar 25, 2021
Check if there's an option "none" in the penis selector. But I think it's a bug with the futa mod. Doesn't really matter though, since those spheres vanish when you take a rendered screenshot. It's just annoying.
The problem is that i need the " cf_j_kokan " node but the one i get is the male version "cm_j_dan101_00"

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Tried the Map Controller; I never see the Settings/Lights indicators turn on and can’t select them. Am I missing something?

In the Map Controller Plugin (pic attached); No matter what object is selected, the +/- Move, Rotate, & Scale buttons don’t do anything other than adding a star to the ‘modified’ objects name. Everything else works in the Plugin window as expected. Tried Mike’s original MapController.dll and the updated one from KKK, no change in symptoms. Would appreciate any help.
I also have the same issue, can not move/rotate/scale any object, can only hide them from the map :(

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020

Lights

The scene's lights are toggled in the plugin "lightning". Hit "F5", find scene's lights:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Objects

Indeed, Map Controller doesn't affect the individual objects other than toggle them on and off. To be exact - some maps follow MC's convention and allow you to size/move the individual objects, but the maps I tried never do. So, I can't call this a bug, rather incompatible mechanics.

I manage this by disabling objects followed by repopulating the scene with objects I want. Here is the very same classroom with the teacher's desk moved to the side and student desks changed altogether:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
I found the same, if you find any let me know!
Regarding the Male Outfit issue:
I found out that we can just create clothing sets for Men in Character Creation in Main Game, then save and Load it in the Studio =)).

clothes.png

The options are quite plentiful, you can mix & match, change the color, add accessories yourselves. Or if you're lazy, can just load a pre-made man card from cardbooru or yuki-portal, then save his clothes set. :p It took me ~10 minutes to get ~20 clothing set ready for use.

Reactions: iamthejuggler

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
When I load cards that I didn't create myself, the female cards all look like they have a messed up skeleton. From their hips to their shoulders they imported characters are nearly straight as a board. Do I need to pick another skeleton somehow? I'm familiar with changing the build and skin, but no idea how to fix this skeleton problem. I'm using the full R8 version of HS2.

alex7892

May 2, 2021
Lights

The scene's lights are toggled in the plugin "lightning". Hit "F5", find scene's lights:

Objects

Indeed, Map Controller doesn't affect the individual objects other than toggle them on and off. To be exact - some maps follow MC's convention and allow you to size/move the individual objects, but the maps I tried never do. So, I can't call this a bug, rather incompatible mechanics.

I manage this by disabling objects followed by repopulating the scene with objects I want. Here is the very same classroom with the teacher's desk moved to the side and student desks changed altogether:
Thank you Sepheyer. Tried "My Room" map and the Map Controller Settings/Light and Plugin worked as expected. Sanity restored :D Good idea to turn off and replace objects.

Reactions: Sepheyer

alex7892

May 2, 2021
R8 Body Paint search function doesn't work anymore. All other search functions work, i.e. searching clothes works fine. Anyone else have that issue?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
R8 Body Paint search function doesn't work anymore. All other search functions work, i.e. searching clothes works fine. Anyone else have that issue?
Can you attach a screenshot of the Body Paint menu? I am not recalling what it refers to.

Also, about folders - you parent objects to them. Like this: select the folder, then select the object, then hit the parent button (reed and white triangles) on the workspace menu.

Reactions: alex7892

alex7892

May 2, 2021
Can you attach a screenshot of the Body Paint menu? I am not recalling what it refers to.

Also, about folders - you parent objects to them. Like this: select the folder, then select the object, then hit the parent button (reed and white triangles) on the workspace menu.
Trianian also had the same answer for my new folder question. Super easy! Thank you!

Attached a screenshot of the broke search function in Body Paint. I believe it started with R7. I did a clean install of R8 and still have the same problem. For Face Paint, enter the name, i.e. "cross", press [enter] and only crosses are displayed in the sample window. Do the same in Body Paint and after pressing [enter] the word cross is highlighted and no results are shown. Note in the body paint screenshot a cross is on the lower left sample window, and it is named "Cross", but it is not found. Letter case use, nor the item name searched, doesn’t change the symptoms. Search.jpg

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Trianian also had the same answer for my new folder question. Super easy! Thank you!

Attached a screenshot of the broke search function in Body Paint. I believe it started with R7. I did a clean install of R8 and still have the same problem. For Face Paint, enter the name, i.e. "cross", press [enter] and only crosses are displayed in the sample window. Do the same in Body Paint and after pressing [enter] the word cross is highlighted and no results are shown. Note in the body paint screenshot a cross is on the lower left sample window, and it is named "Cross", but it is not found. Letter case use, nor the item name searched, doesn’t change the symptoms. View attachment 1726515
I confirm: the search doesn't work for body paint for me either.

TKFKPKMK

Aug 10, 2021
I installed Hooh's scripted penis mod, but I can't find the actual model in StudioNeo at all (it should be add/item/hooh A/hooh ecchi or something, but I can't even find hooh A). I've searched the forums for answers and even did a fresh install of the entire game and it's still the same thing. Did anyone manage to find a fix?
Same problem here.... I can't find Hooh's scripted penis mod.
I am using DX betterRepack R8.
I had installed the scripted_cocks.zipmod to mods/MyMods.
Install HS2_Hooah.dll (The Newest version 90.5KB), HS2_HooahRandMutation.dll and HS2_HooahUtility.dll .Then put them to BeplnEx/Plugins.

breastfed

Jul 8, 2018
Same problem here.... I can't find Hooh's scripted penis mod.
I am using DX betterRepack R8.
I had installed the scripted_cocks.zipmod to mods/MyMods.
Install HS2_Hooah.dll (The Newest version 90.5KB), HS2_HooahRandMutation.dll and HS2_HooahUtility.dll .Then put them to BeplnEx/Plugins.
You need [hooh] [required for all items mod] category_reserve

Gagsly

Jan 8, 2018
how to save the scene to the same slot? It keeps making a new one every time I save.

how to create ahegao face? I can't create it with chara maker.
use blendshape with HSPE advanced mode.

Why most of the glasses are pure white with no transparency?

How to use video recording? Ctrl+E only creates broken blank png.
Never mind, it's conflicting with Chara Export shortcut.

Is there any way to make the thigh skin react with the d*ck? Right now the d*ck is passing through dem thigh.

plz help, thx!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1727993168

Gagsly

Jan 8, 2018
what do you mean? you mean create a new folder in mods/Mymods call hooh, then put scripted_cocks.zipmod in hooh? I don't get it.
there is another link to download from the Patreon page (hooh), extract then put it into the mods folder. Voila!
I also barely fix it now, lol.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote