Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 11, 2020
Reactions: Sepheyer

HueLight

Apr 28, 2018
Hey there. i work with hooh's piston mod and its great but now i try to make slow stomping animation and none of the piston presets suits it. i need the piston to go down very quick and then wait down for 1 second before it goes up again.

Any way to make my own piston preset? if not, any work around to make the piston pause for 1-2 seconds when i need it to?

Aug 11, 2020
Hey there. i work with hooh's piston mod and its great but now i try to make slow stomping animation and none of the piston presets suits it. i need the piston to go down very quick and then wait down for 1 second before it goes up again.

Any way to make my own piston preset? if not, any work around to make the piston pause for 1-2 seconds when i need it to?
Try the "route" button on the right, in the toolbar with the camera and parenting buttons. You can parent the piston in there and match the speeds:
  • Piston speed + route speed in the same direction for the quick thrust
  • Piston speed - route speed (cancel out) for your delay
  • Custom route speed for the part where the dick pulls out
You can set speed and acceleration characteristics in the "animation" options of the route nodes.

HueLight

Apr 28, 2018
Try the "route" button on the right, in the toolbar with the camera and parenting buttons. You can parent the piston in there and match the speeds:
  • Piston speed + route speed in the same direction for the quick thrust
  • Piston speed - route speed (cancel out) for your delay
  • Custom route speed for the part where the dick pulls out
You can set speed and acceleration characteristics in the "animation" options of the route nodes.

Correct me if i am wrong but you cannot link just the tip of the piston to the route. And connecting to the whole piston i am able to make my own movement route but its almost impossible to sync it with the other object that should be stepped on since the same route is either too long or too short for the other part. and then changing it so it will have the movement you need its almost impossible to sync the animations.

Last edited:

KNINEBOX

Mar 8, 2022
这就是如何在动画期间编辑和锁定角色的原型,所以我们附加到苹果的这 6 个 FK 节点将被我们创建点头约束附件覆盖,并且不会跟随原始 FK 节点动画。如您所见,这个示例我们使用了来自苹果的父亲,但是因为(不是移动)的 FK 非常相似的父亲,然后当您想作为偶像的时候不是..一个苹果您一定会注意到您将不得不处理其他不同的(有时是来自移动的)FK 这些附件的父节点,因为您处理现在跨越更多的父节点和子节点,所以这会知道一切。我在我们的例子中使用了一个苹果^^; 可怜的苹果。
[/引用]
两个角色的动作改怎么操作呢?

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Anyone got any advice on making girls mouths wider to fit a decent size dong? All the sliders in the bone mod thingy seem to just be vertical sizing.

HappyEnd231

Feb 11, 2022
Anyone got any advice on making girls mouths wider to fit a decent size dong? All the sliders in the bone mod thingy seem to just be vertical sizing.
HS2_2022-03-12-03-05-22-917.png

Slider 53 in HSPE can widen the mouth a little bit and you can shrink the dick a bit in the x direction to fit the girl mouth (This will look good with the camera at a sideway angle but will look pretty bad if the camera is looking down from above. If the dick is still too big then you can just widen the girl mouth in character creator and load in that version of the girl's face every time you do a blowjob scene.

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Thanks, I'll try that! I do find the facial expressions in hs2 are really lacking in control! Good idea about making a separate version of the character for that sort of thing.

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Hi there, is there any way to make the character blush? I want to make the blush facial expression, which make their cheeks pinked or redder.

currently, I’m using Photoshop to manually add the blushing to the captured images.

HappyEnd231

Feb 11, 2022
Hi there, is there any way to make the character blush? I want to make the blush facial expression, which make their cheeks pinked or redder.

currently, I’m using Photoshop to manually add the blushing to the captured images.
You can add a blush using the material editor, scroll down till u see either AIT skin true face or Hanmen next gen face. For Hanmen next gen face it's the texture 4 scale slider. For AIT just mess around and you'll find it. You can also change the color of the blush in material editor aswell. HS2_2022-03-16-12-09-46-722.png

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
You can add a blush using the material editor, scroll down till u see either AIT skin true face or Hanmen next gen face. For Hanmen next gen face it's the texture 4 scale slider. For AIT just mess around and you'll find it. You can also change the color of the blush in material editor aswell. View attachment 1707622
thank you so much. I tried the Material Editor but can’t find because I don’t use those texture. Will try to change to hanmen to find them

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Compare to female outfits, I found the that number of outfit for males is quite … small ( I already use BetterRepack + Optional Studio Modpack).
Is there any male clothes pack somewhere that we can get ?

Reactions: iamthejuggler
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote