Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
It seems there is none. Even using F5's options doesn't help. Probably something to do with self illumination coming from individual dress or chara parts due to their respective individual shaders.
I played around a bit and figured it out how to on my own xD
I use DHH and in it's options (P button) you untick 'enable DHH light', select HDRI #5 and lower HDRI exposure to 0.00
Thanks to that I can make shots like these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I played around a bit and figured it out how to on my own xD
I use DHH and in it's options (P button) you untick 'enable DHH light', select HDRI #5 and lower HDRI exposure to 0.00
Thanks to that I can make shots like these: ...
I thought you meant complete darkness for the chara.

What you have in your picture is rim light technique, and it was there even in Honey Select (the first one):

Aug 11, 2020
is there a tutorial on how to build custom houses?
Not that I know of. Building modern houses isn't that hard. Get the map catalogue and download a good, empty house. Then go to your /[optional] mods/ folder and copy [Mikke] MapControllerPlugin v0.4 to the bepinex folder (make sure the folder structure is correct). This plugin allows you to remove annoying lights, props and even certain walls from maps. HOWEVER, I don't think it saves these changes when you save the scene. Then start furnishing your room. Make sure you don't place too many lights or certain items with retarded polygon counts, because this will ruin the screenshot plugin and loading times.

I spent some time with the building blocks and it's very time consuming with very ugly results. Definitely not recommended.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Not that I know of. Building modern houses isn't that hard. Get the map catalogue and download a good, empty house. Then go to your /[optional] mods/ folder and copy [Mikke] MapControllerPlugin v0.4 to the bepinex folder (make sure the folder structure is correct). This plugin allows you to remove annoying lights, props and even certain walls from maps. HOWEVER, I don't think it saves these changes when you save the scene. Then start furnishing your room. Make sure you don't place too many lights or certain items with retarded polygon counts, because this will ruin the screenshot plugin and loading times.

I spent some time with the building blocks and it's very time consuming with very ugly results. Definitely not recommended.
Great step-by step description! It should save massive amount of time to anyone starting to work with maps.

I confirm that the scene saves MapControllerPlugin's map changes. Here is an example of the standard and modified classroom: these changes do persist across saves.

You can check for yourself, here is the scene file:

Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk
Aug 11, 2020
Great step-by step description! It should save massive amount of time to anyone starting to work with maps.

I confirm that the scene saves MapControllerPlugin's map changes. Here is an example of the standard and modified classroom: these changes do persist across saves.

You can check for yourself, here is the scene file:

That's great! I've been using an old version apparently. Time to finally make some good-looking backgrounds :D

Tuuku Some things I forgot to mention:
You access the map controller by pressing the "map" button in the bottom left of your screen by the way.

Map catalogue link (there's several posts): https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-6694737

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Using Cubemaps and Presets

The cubemaps go into the "cubemaps" folder in the HS2 folder and the preset file goes into "presets". Screenshot below.

Then you open the Graphics mod's interface by pressing F5 or clicking the respective icon (1) and locate the cubemaps and presets. Screenshot below.

• Yay, new update!
Aug 11, 2020
Making a dick flaccid

With the latest HooH release ( ), it seems that you can't scale penises properly anymore.

1.jpg
Full scale example (too large in my opinion).

2.jpg
0.5 scale. You'll notice that the length stayed the same.

How can you circumvent this? By using the item "dick navigator". You can find this item under Items/Hooh/Ecchi/ (make sure to download the archive I linked above and the extra file (\BepInEx\Plugins\HS2_Hooah.dll) he uses for his items). How does this work? Basically it guides the penis through the blue ball towards the red ball. If you want to use it for a custom sex scene: you place the blue ball in the vagina opening and then aim the red ball inside the female torso somewhere so the penis tip isn't visible through the body. Next image shows how I'm using it to make a flaccid penis.

3.jpg

You want to put the blue ball in front of the penis and then rotate the red one downwards as shown (use the item rotation buttons in the bottom left). Then carefully slide the navigator towards the penis. This may take several attempts because it's a bit like compressing a hose (see image). Be very careful that you avoid clipping (see red circle on the image, this means you pushed too far towards the body!):

4.jpg

Finally, you can rotate the navigator some more (this lowers the red ball) to fine-tune the penis.

5.jpg

• Yay, new update!

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
In Studio Neo v2 when you press F5 there is a Presets selection at the top of the screen. Where are those presets saved? I can't find the folder.

mugiwarajp

Nov 5, 2017
Does anyone know why this happens when i try to load a scene in studio? I keep the mods and the game up to date but it still seems like im missing something.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Does anyone know why this happens when i try to load a scene in studio? I keep the mods and the game up to date but it still seems like im missing something.
where did you got the scene?
i think the original creator using some items that not included in BR (either paid stuff or deliberately not included).

mugiwarajp

Nov 5, 2017
ahhh this would be difficult to track since its in japanese
and pretty sure the creator use paid stuff
Well it's not the only scene that I was trying to open that has that problem. I've tried opening scenes from different creators that I've downloaded from different sites and most of them also have missing assets.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Well it's not the only scene that I was trying to open that has that problem. I've tried opening scenes from different creators that I've downloaded from different sites and most of them also have missing assets.
i see
i never downloaded a scene from other place than discord channel which the creator usually list what mods or plugins they are using in that particular scene

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote