Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Milka233

Oct 21, 2018
so i downloaded a bunch of mods and character cards into HS2 and now its freezing and crashing. is there a limit or is it just one of those things?
Mostly is one of those things since there is no limits for mods. The only limit is your computer. Maybe some of these mods are missing their dependecy or "bone" mod.

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
I'm trying to edit a texture but I have no idea if I'm doing it right. I want to edit a pantyhose bu cutting out the parts of it to reveal the skin in some places
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I exported it in material editor and got
. After editing I have
. I import the thing just like in the tutorial but nothing changes.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I'm trying to edit a texture but I have no idea if I'm doing it right. I want to edit a pantyhose bu cutting out the parts of it to reveal the skin in some places
. I exported it in material editor and got
. After editing I have
. I import the thing just like in the tutorial but nothing changes.
That's not a texture, it's just the UV that indicates how the actual textures are applied over the mesh. You need to export the main text and edit that to use as overlay, or for your purpose the Ambien Oclusion texture works too, the green parts indicate the stripped zones when using the damage cloth slider.

Reactions: Fappinius

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
You might be looking for a solution that uses an overlay mechanism, like this:

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r4-0-1-illusion.53457/page-61#post-5647912

The items that you discuss in your post are meant for something else, i.e. bodypainting:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-help-guides-thread.66252/page-2#post-6018733

Reactions: Fappinius

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
That's not a texture, it's just the UV that indicates how the actual textures are applied over the mesh. You need to export the main text and edit that to use as overlay, or for your purpose the Ambien Oclusion texture works too, the green parts indicate the stripped zones when using the damage cloth slider.
Thanks for replying! I've found the button, but it says 'no texture'. How do I make and apply this ambient occlusion texture? Is there a guide somewhere?

peco2

Mar 31, 2020
Guys, could pls anybody navigate me to download of HS Studio Neo? I am trying to find the link with download, but the only thing I downloaded was Sideloader Modpack. So far I am not very familiar with HS, I would like to learn, but I ca not find Studio Neo. I am after characted creation and not playing game, therefore Studio. Thanks a lot!

Scrown6

Sep 4, 2018
The complete "Wet" look

View attachment 1444812

To complete the wet look you apply Hanmen's wet shader "Clothes True Alpha".

Here are the settings that are relevant:

- AlphaMaster - how transparent an item is. 0 is complete transparency, 1 is fully opaque. To start go with 0.95.
- DetailOcclusionScale and DetailOcclusionScale2 - the fabric "sticks" to the body. To start go with 1 on both.

Thanks for the quick guide. It's a game changer for me!!

Reactions: Sepheyer

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
I just started to using this and wanted to know how would someone make like a split screen effect when making a scenes?

Underpass24

Formerly 'Tuuku'
Feb 10, 2018
I'm trying to put together a house but all these wall/room pieces have weird stone/grey edges, how do i get rid of this?

1640966489045.png

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Hello guys ! I've got an issue
The balls aren't stick with the dong.

So when I move the character, it's doing weird shit.

How can I fix this ?

Found the issue :

1st of all, had another issue with the female characters, deleting those 3 files from the sideloader modpack - uncensor selector help it

1641432883618.png

For the balls that aren't stuck with the dong, I deleted all the files that are inside the "Better penetration" folder

1641433048078.png

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I'm trying to put together a house but all these wall/room pieces have weird stone/grey edges, how do i get rid of this?
Regretfully, that object can't be changed - this is how it was put together by the game designers. This particular wall comes from the AI Shoujo and was meant to for in-game home construction. The grey border might have been meant as a guide.

There is a workaround however - you can assemble custom walls using materials you like. Say you pick a wallpaper and a wooden panel, combine them together using a folder, and now you have a custom wall.

Here is an example:

HS2_2022-01-06-14-41-48-919.png

Reactions: Underpass24

Underpass24

Formerly 'Tuuku'
Feb 10, 2018
Regretfully, that object can't be changed - this is how it was put together by the game designers. This particular wall comes from the AI Shoujo and was meant to for in-game home construction. The grey border might have been meant as a guide.

There is a workaround however - you can assemble custom walls using materials you like. Say you pick a wallpaper and a wooden panel, combine them together using a folder, and now you have a custom wall.

Here is an example:

View attachment 1582179
Thank you! I ended up just taking the top half texture from the simple wall and using paint .net to paste it onto a glass wall using material editor :D

Reactions: Sepheyer
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote