[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
I think it is a frame, saved in the scenefile. Because if you select (another) frame after loading this, it dissapears.
Yes, you are right... Which confused me was that I hope to find a new frame in the frames box, but obviously (now) the frame is included in the .png file and is not copied there.

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
MAPS CATALOGUE (Not scenes, but useful to make them, I think)

One of the first things that one have to think about when making a scene is the place where it is going to happen. Studio Neo (and mostly modders) provide a lot of maps for that but, since the program doesn't show you any kind of preview it's sometimes a heavy duty to find one that fit your needs. And even if you find it, it's difficult to be sure the one you find is really the best.

To make my life easier I made a (kind of) catalogue with images of all the maps available and, since it works well for me, I think maybe it worths to be shared here.

It extends through nine files in zip format and contains one .jpg image of each map that intends to give a general view of it. Sometimes I had to lighten the scene or even remove some ceilings to have a good view of details. The images are named exactly as the map itself (including typos!) though I try to avoid duplicates (such as "map A day" and "map A night"). Also, I found a few maps that have problems or not show at all. These were not included, with some exception. If you use some kind of graphics program such as XNview or similar you can have a quick view of the maps at a glance.

I will post the files in consecutive posts due to the size, and hope that you can find them useful. Here goes the first installment:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote