• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
If you are using "graphics mod" then hit F5 and disable "depth of field" effect.
I am a little disappointed with myself, I would have thought that this one would have taken some more time to solve... And yes, it was a graphics mod thing, thanks.

There goes an scene from my own, inspired by another from 775 at yuki portal, hope it is not too bad. By the way, I'm eager to see some of yours... The story of the twins (and the teacher?) looks quite promising indeed.

HS2_2021-06-17-11-03-47-322.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 14, 2018
Here is pack of 3 scenes (2 scenes inculde 2 poses each, not mine tho, just repleaced original characters with mine, I remember I've found it like 4 or 5 months ago, on kenzato I beleve, but unfortunately i wasn't albe to find it's author, the third scene is just simple pose I made)
As always you can just do the same and replace with your characters ang get some nice pictures out of it.
AI_2021-05-14-16-08-24-378.png AI_2021-05-14-16-09-24-446.png AI_2021-06-12-02-08-42-049.png

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020

mayatola

Sep 1, 2020
Hello,
I have a few hardcore dungeon scenes to share. They were made on repack 3.2 with no mods in particular other than character mods that are already included in that repack. I don't know who to credit but I pretty much copied the lighting settings and chains and shackles from someone who also does BDSM scenes using the gymnasium warehouse map. Otherwise, all of the poses are by me. If you want to share or modify, please feel free, just credit me.
Also, these are all stills, no animation as I didn't learn how to do them, and it already took me a ton of time just to do the poses myself. I tried to set up the "workspace" window logically and in order by camera, so hopefully it is intuitive for you all to easily view.
Finally, while it is possible to swap the female model for your own, please be aware that all poses are done with 50 height females with mostly default arms and legs (default 100 scale). If you swap, the shackles won't align with the chains and the gags and mask might clip as well.

Nina's Session: (I can't post the scenes because they are too large at 18mb)

Nina Williams mod required (already included in 3.2 repack)
cameras 1-3 work with the first three poses (all of the Nina Captured folder)
cameras 4-10 work with all of the rest of the poses in Nina's Session folder

Claire's Gangbang: (Also google drive link)

Claire Redfield mod required (included in 3.2 repack)
cameras 1-2 are for the first three poses in the first folder (Claire Captured)
cameras 3-10 are for the rest of the poses in Claire's Gangbang folder

Kunoichi's Dungeon: (starring Kasumi and Ayane)

requires Roy's Kasumi and Ayane mods
This one can be quite confusing with a ton of poses, but they are set in order in the workspace window
camera 1 is for all of the Captured Ninjas poses
cameras 2-3 are for feeding time
camera 4 is just for Before Breeding pose
cameras 5-6 are for Breeding Time (Kasumi and Ayane each have their own poses)
cameras 7-10 are for the Kunoichi Punishment folder

I have a few more scenes that I am working on. I'm not sure if I'll ever actually finish them, so maybe I'll just share them even though they are pretty rough. I hope you guys enjoy if this is your kind of thing.

Just wanted to mention that for the Kunoichi's Dungeon, I removed the recording camera from the scene as I didn't really want it there. For Nina's and Claire's scenes, part of why it is so large is because of the recording camera and TV screens. If you notice, they will match the pose as it is "being recorded." It's just a simple trick with the Image Board item, but because it actually requires the screen caps, it adds to the file size. You can delete them if you want to slim down the scene file size yourself.

Last edited:

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
All 4 Versions of my Blaze Fielding Character in a Non Animated Scene.

1.jpg

Blaze Fielding and Scene Created by me, Male Characters not .
Character Card: CLICK ME

Scene Card: 2021_0527_2222_08_326.png

By the way, All of my HS2 Cards and HS2 Scenes are now also available on Booru.

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Bro, please, can you post all Demonia under the same post? You can edit the very first post with Demona and just keep adding to it via edit. There is no need to create a new post for each single alteration. We get the point, we really do.
Sorry Dude, i just wanted to quickly upload some of my Creations (still have many more with Characters not created by me, but will upload them later) and than go to Bed, its "1:30PM" here and i still havent slept since yesterday....and since there wasn't much stuff here, i thought i would do you a favour by adding what i have, if you are not into such stuff i can delete them, no problem, otherwise would it be ok if i merge them later? Iam tired as hell o_O

Nevermind, merged them all together now, have fun, bed calls me, eyes burning :sleep:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote