[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Hi Guys n Gals,

Since my big editing Project is still far away from being done, i took a break and created another Character / Card. Worked almost the entire night on her until i was satisfied with the result, and now i would like to proudly share her with you. Actually its not just one, initially i only wanted to create one Version of the Character, but when i finished her, i decided to also create the other 3 Versions of that Character, took me another day to finish them :p

I present to you, Blaze Fielding from the Streets of Rage Game Series - a Tough and Sexy Ass kicking Brawler Chick. 4 Verisions of her from all 4 Games (Streets of Rage 1-4).

All of them look as close as possible to the Game that they are based on, a good amount of Custom made Accessoires (using Shape Items) Bone modifications (shorter Torso and other Body modifications) and all with HD Skins. Not only their clothing but their Bodys too differ from each other, V1 is the "slimmest" one, V2 and V3 are thiccer and more muscular, V4 is the thiccest (as a brawler chic, all the fighting will result in more mass over the years i gues ;) )with slightly altered face and boobs.

Another improvement over my earlier Characters is that the accessoires are now linked to whatever piece of clothe they are attached to, meaning that when you undress a certain piece of clothing, the attached accesoire will also be removed, no need to do that manually anymore. Especiialy my Sailor Girls had that issue, since they have a ton of Accessoires, that are all made from dozens of pieces meant that all of those had to be manually removed, not so on this girls. I will also update all of my earlier characters later.

As a little Bonus, i created 2 Animated Scenes that i also share with you.

And now, enjoy. (y)

Smal Update:
Removed the Pantyhose from V4 (since she does not wear one on Streets of Rage 4) and slightly decreased ankle size.
BTW, The Facesitting Scene has 10 "nice" Camera angles saved, check them out :cool:

Update 2: On V4 i forgot to link the Accessoires to the respective piece of clothing, thats fixed now, the Card has been updated.

Update 3: Some small changes to the Girl(s), and 2 more Scenes for your enjoyment (1 Animated, 1 Non Animated - Beware, the non Animated one Demands some good Hardware)

6.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sinthalis

Nov 12, 2019
Hello. The card for Diane from seven deadly sins was beautiful. What do I do with the dhh card that comes with it? Thank you.

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
Hello. The card for Diane from seven deadly sins was beautiful. What do I do with the dhh card that comes with it? Thank you.
Thanks :) I did two versions of the card because one is with my dhh configuration (the dhh file is in the patreon post too, activate dhh and load the file) if you disable dhh or use another with this card the outfit isn't the same colour. For this reason I did the another version. I share here the version that work with all dhh files and without it.

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
Hi guys, long time lurker here, I thought it was about time to share some of my creations...
Even though they are mostly based on existing cards (would love to credit the original creators, but mostly I don't remember, sorry...), I changed quite a bit about body and clothes. As you'll notice, I'm kind of a hourglass and ass guy, so if that's your thing, you'll probably like some of the cards I can post...

First up is a card for Shiori Tsukada that someone made and that I changed to my liking

View attachment 1210171 View attachment 1210172

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1210183
Hi, this is my card. If you use it without many changes as I see please credit me because it was a request from my patreon and I spend hours to make the face ;)

The original card:

Last edited:
Reactions: bud46 and soso07

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I did a general update of all my cards going over some details I missed before like height, teeth, eyes and other stuff.

SOME of them use the Next Gen skin, if you don't have it and keep getting the "mod missing message", just load them up on the maker, choose a different skin for the body and face and resave them.

Also fixed Hinata's back hair that didn't seem to have any physics and would often glitch in poses

EDIT: I have since recently updated all of these cards and improved them. Don't download the ones in this post, get them from here instead

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes