[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
hey, sorry i came to bother you again haha, but i'm being beaten up to make both male and female characters (skyrim was easier with the racemenu), how do i make male characters look just like yours? , I say configure the body to be fat or thin (I tried to configure it but it was very buggy, I had to delete it).
I am actually not very good with male characters either. I just rip them from other people's scenes, frankly. If you load up a scene on studio and then press Ctrl+E, it extracts all the characters in the scene into an export folder. They will be like files with no image and with a weird name, but they still work
After that you just move them into the card folder, load them in the game and re-save them to fix the image.

Making guys is not something I find interesting so I never really practiced to get good at it. I just steal them pretty much =P

Reactions: Templar Knight

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I am actually not very good with male characters either. I just rip them from other people's scenes, frankly. If you load up a scene on studio and then press Ctrl+E, it extracts all the characters in the scene into an export folder. They will be like files with no image and with a weird name, but they still work
After that you just move them into the card folder, load them in the game and re-save them to fix the image.

Making guys is not something I find interesting so I never really practiced to get good at it. I just steal them pretty much =P
I understand, you get the males characters here or in other site ?

bud46

May 21, 2020
Hi, this is my card. If you use it without many changes as I see please credit me because it was a request from my patreon and I spend hours to make the face ;)

The original card:
Hey, thanks for letting me know! You sure it's okay if I "repost" it with the couple of changes I made?
I didn't credit you only because I honestly didn't remember where I got the card from originally...

Will edit the post and credit you if that's okay. Please let me know if you want me to take it down ;-)

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
Hey, thanks for letting me know! You sure it's okay if I "repost" it with the couple of changes I made?
I didn't credit you only because I honestly didn't remember where I got the card from originally...

Will edit the post and credit you if that's okay. Please let me know if you want me to take it down ;-)
Don't take it down. It's ok for me. I always share it for free, the only think that I ask is credit me ^^

Reactions: Anonymus112358

Shadowface96

Oct 3, 2017
Hey, anyone can make this character? She is Hagoromo Gitsune from one of the antagonis from Nurarihyon no Mago and looks gorgeous to me even today

Reactions: KenniMc

PANAKA78

Oct 22, 2020
Hi everyone! First post here after being registered long ago.

I've been playing HS2 for a week more or less and enjoying it so far. Just want to thank you all for sharing some of your creations, they look amazing.

Hope i can share you mine in a little time!

Reactions: reihoho
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes