[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

sinthalis

Nov 12, 2019
Thanks :) I did two versions of the card because one is with my dhh configuration (the dhh file is in the patreon post too, activate dhh and load the file) if you disable dhh or use another with this card the outfit isn't the same colour. For this reason I did the another version. I share here the version that work with all dhh files and without it.
I'm not sure where to put the file. Does it go with the character card or in a different folder?

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
I'm not sure where to put the file. Does it go with the character card or in a different folder?
I always put the file in DHH_Data. Active DHH in the launcher and press P in game and later load setting file.

Now I'm creating a non-anime character, I need to draw the tattoos to finish her (I only finished one of them >.<)

03.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sinthalis

Nov 12, 2019
I always put the file in DHH_Data. Active DHH in the launcher and press P in game and later load setting file.

Now I'm creating a non-anime character, I need to draw the tattoos to finish her (I only finished one of them >.<)

View attachment 1213163

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay thanks. Do I need to load it every single time or just once?

Laguna77

May 17, 2021
Fire Emblem Heroes

- Eir Fire Emblem Heroes Book 3
- Reggin Fire Emblem Heroes Book 5

Eir_Fire_emblem_Heroes.png Reggin fire emblem Heroes.png

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Sorry, what do you mean by "expression"?
Sorry, i'm new in HS-HS2,i said ''expression'' i refers to the aheago face sakura doing, i mean i never have my girls in game ( not studio ) doing this face, so is normal in game or it's something happen edited via studio ? ( sorry for the broken english, is not my native language).

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Sorry, i'm new in HS-HS2,i said ''expression'' i refers to the aheago face sakura doing, i mean i never have my girls in game ( not studio ) doing this face, so is normal in game or it's something happen edited via studio ? ( sorry for the broken english, is not my native language).
Ah, yes. You can edit mouth and face very well in the studio. Sorry, you used the right word, I am the one who didn't realize you were talking about the scene, I thought you were replying to my post with the cards.

In the Studio, the best way to do that is using the HS2PE icon at the bottom, Advanced Mode, Blend Shapes. There you can edit the eyes, eyebrow, mouth, tongue, teeth...

I also used AiLegend's Realistic Tongue mod, because unlike the game's original tongue, the Realistic Tongue mod has individual nodes for several segments of the tongue, which makes it easier to pose it.
You basically add it as a normal item, resize it and move it into the girls mouth. It doesn't replace the real tongue, it is just a prop.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Ah, yes. You can edit mouth and face very well in the studio. Sorry, you used the right word, I am the one who didn't realize you were talking about the scene, I thought you were replying to my post with the cards.

In the Studio, the best way to do that is using the HS2PE icon at the bottom, Advanced Mode, Blend Shapes. There you can edit the eyes, eyebrow, mouth, tongue, teeth...

I also used AiLegend's Realistic Tongue mod, because unlike the game's original tongue, the Realistic Tongue mod has individual nodes for several segments of the tongue, which makes it easier to pose it.
You basically add it as a normal item, resize it and move it into the girls mouth. It doesn't replace the real tongue, it is just a prop.
all right, thanks for the help and your cards are pretty good, keep the good work. :)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes