[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

archangel86

Feb 20, 2018
Just to let you know, I've removed all my cards from this site in protest after a mod decided that most were inappropriate and I was given a violation warning. This is something I would never do and I've actively decided against many characters because of their age, and characters within their teens I've ensured I've depicted at appropriate ages. With that said, the inconsistency of the deletions has left me fuming - with cards of blatantly adult characters deleted (I quote Cinderella as one - 19 years of age, Giselle as another - 30 years of age), whilst I see many posts from many authors with questionable ages of characters left alone and regularly appearing on the site currently and well before I ever started releasing my work here.

Therefore, I do not feel that any cards are safe on the forum run by a poorly managed mod team with no sense of what is actually appropriate or not.

I'll be finding a new home for my work, and I'll only make announcements here to let you know what's next and when things are released. In the meantime, I know many of you have my cards and I whilst I'm not adverse to sharing them publicly, this is something I would like to do myself - especially as I have several newer versions of the cards in the works I'll release- so I would ask you not to share for the time being until I've found a new home and have released the newer versions. Thanks.

Last edited:

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Hello, does anybody know why i cant see these cards in the chara creator?
1. theyre in the wrong folder. if you made sub folders, the cards may be in one of them & the char creator needs that particular folder
2. have you tried draggin the file from its location to the char maker? compatible cards will display the card
3. the cards seem to be from the illusion card share. you have to look at tags on the card to see if theyre HS2/AIS

Tommy444

Oct 19, 2019
Just to let you know, I've removed all my cards from this site in protest after a mod decided that most were inappropriate and I was given a violation warning. This is something I would never do and I've actively decided against many characters because of their age, and characters within their teens I've ensured I've depicted at appropriate ages. With that said, the inconsistency of the deletions has left me fuming - with cards of blatantly adult characters deleted (I quote Cinderella as one - 19 years of age, Giselle as another - 30 years of age), whilst I see many posts from many authors with questionable ages of characters left alone and regularly appearing on the site currently and well before I ever started releasing my work here.

Therefore, I do not feel that any cards are safe on the forum run by a poorly managed mod team with no sense of what is actually appropriate or not.

I'll be finding a new home for my work, and I'll only make announcements here to let you know what's next and when things are released. In the meantime, I know many of you have my cards and I whilst I'm not adverse to sharing them publicly, this is something I would like to do myself - especially as I have several newer versions of the cards in the works I'll release- so I would ask you not to share for the time being until I've found a new home and have released the newer versions. Thanks.
Good luck Mozart.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
EVERY time I try to take screenshots, our girls seem to adore closing their eyes! Stinkin' auto-flash setting.
There is a button...somewhere...that suppresses the blinking.
EDIT: Found it...
1622143968383.png
There's also the Play/Pause button to freeze the natural swaying and such.

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021

This is really Wrong. Hope you can find a better home and cant wait to see your 2.0 cards! Yeah I have like every of your cards and you still are one of my best inspirational creators so thanks, i wont share withouth consens! Let us know here where youre going to be because im expecting really big things from you and your next works! thats really unfair what happened to you, they better do it to me. I really suggest you to go on booru! its a site i use and its really comfortable and precise for many things, you can even see how much people likes and sees your cards! please don't stop your masterpieces! (im still waiting for that padme <3) #FreeArchangel

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Halo
Well its me again.

Let me introduce... Laura!!
Laura_Preview (5).png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second Girl, Her name is Betty!
Betty_Preview (5).png

Last but not least, Her name is Olive!
Olive_Preview (5).png

Before the cards give just one minute of your time, I know my "style" for this kind of cards become repetitive so I decided to start a collaboration to have more variety of cards, With this idea I decided to make some reforms in the way I share the cards, dont worry if you like my cards I'll keep posting cards here but I will give more advantages to the people who support me on patreon (a large part of these reforms will be for patreon ), well no more words because I know no one will read this haha whatever Celebrities and Anime/Games cards will come with these reforms!

Now the Cards.

Don't miss any of my old cards ;) Check out my signature!

vaneon

Aug 9, 2020

Me too.
Sure, there was a problem with some cards.
But some of my correct cards have also been deleted.
I don't understand the deletion criteria.
So I deleted all my past cards.
I never upload my card on this site.

I will continue to work on my safe home country Japan site.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roshua
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes