[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Your post in the thread [ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread was deleted. Reason: General Rule #7 violation: depiction of prepubescent character
Yesterday at 3:18 PM

Fascinating, like Spock would say with raised Eyebrows......

None of my Posts contain any Character that would fall under Rule#7 since i dont create such Characters and am also not Interested in those, at the same time i dont judge anyone who creates them or downlaods them.

Someone elses Post also got deleted a few days ago for the same reason, as a consequence he removed all of his cards from this site - as a protest - and now only uploads them somewhere else....iam not going to do this yet but this is concerning, iam spending a considerable amount of time creating my Characters and share them here for people to enjoy them, so having them removed with false reasons is...well "slightly" annoying and demotivating.

If i am not mistaken, that post was the one where i shared the Sailor Moon Girls, so are "Anime Looking" Characters now considered "prepubescent character"? Is it because of Sailor Saturn? A Character who may look like a young Girl but A ) is 15 Years old according to her Biography and B ) is just shorter than avarage (does that make all real life girls who are short automaticly prepubescent too?) Uzaki-Chan from the Anime Uzaki-Chan wants to hang out also looks really young but is 19 Years old in the Anime, so does that mean that such a Character would also get deleted? Does one has to make such Characters much bigger than they are supposed to be just so they dont get deleted? Because if so than i wont do that, since i want my Characters to look as accurate as possible to the source material.

Like i said, for now iam not going to remove my other Cards, but should this happen again, than i may rethink my decision.

To all Mods who may read this, i know that you just want to uphold the rules of this site, and i know that the Rule#7 is here to protect the site, but before you delete anything that you think falls under that rule, please first do a research about those particular Characters (and maybe contact the Creator first). Like i said iam spending a considerable amount of time creating them, that goes for other Creators too, so having them deleted with false reason is upsetting and will only drive Creators away.

Last edited:
May 12, 2021
Your post in the thread [ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread was deleted. Reason: General Rule #7 violation: depiction of prepubescent character

None of my Posts contain any Character that would fall under Rule#7 since i dont create such Characters and am also not Interested in those, at the same time i dont judge anyone who creates them or downlaods them.

Someone elses Post also got deleted a few days ago for the same reason, as a consequence he removed all of his cards from this site - as a protest - and now only uploads them somewhere else....iam not going to do this yet but this is concerning, iam spending a considerable amount of time creating my Characters and share them here for people to enjoy them, so having them removed with false reasons is...well "slightly" annoying and demotivating.

If i am not mistaken, that post was the one where i shared the Sailor Moon Girls, so are "Anime Looking" Characters now considered "prepubescent character"? Is it because of Sailor Saturn? A Character who may look like a young Girl but A ) is 15 Years old according to her Biography and B ) is just shorter than avarage (does that make all real life girls who are short automaticly prepubescent too?) Uzaki-Chan from the Anime Uzaki-Chan wants to hang out also looks really young but is 19 Years old in the Anime, so does that mean that such a Character would also get deleted? Does one has to make such Characters much bigger than they are supposed to be just so they dont get deleted? Because if so than i wont do that, since i want my Characters to look as accurate as possible to the source material.

Like i said, for now iam not going to remove my other Cards, but should this happen again, than i may rethink my decision.

To all Mods who may read this, i know that you just want to uphold the rules of this site, and i know that the Rule#7 is here to protect the site, but before you delete anything that you think falls under that rule, please first do a research about those particular Characters (and maybe contact the Creator first). Like i said iam spending a considerable amount of time creating them, that goes for other Creators too, so having them deleted with false reason is upsetting and will only drive Creators away.
Just make them OBESE and UNATTRACTIVE.. if "underage" the twitter crowd won't care.

archangel86

Feb 20, 2018

That sucks, and I too was trying to work out some sort of sense as to the deletions.

It was difficult to pinpoint exactly which cards were deleted (as I could not view the removed posts), but know at least my Cinderella (age 19) and Giselle (age 30) cards were amongst them. My very first post was also removed which just had the wreck-it-ralph poster recreation from Studio...

I think a few of the star wars ones were removed too - including Hera Syndulla (age 27), Aayla Secura (age 29) and Ahsoka Tano (age 45) - although by this point I was pretty furious and just deleting my posts so could be mistaken on the last few.

This was the second time this happened to me hence my protest - the first time I thought it was by accident and republished the card (Sabine Wren - age 19), which coincidentally wasn't one of the ones removed second time round... go figure.

There's a part of me that thinks certain mods don't like certain forms of characters - animated, anime etc...

Aug 11, 2020

Jannies only visit this thread when they get a report. It's better to briefly remind yourself what kind of person spends his free time sifting through garbage on a coomer forum full of illegal activities instead of investing your time in a long reply when one of your posts gets deleted.

May 12, 2021
remind yourself what kind of sub-human spends it's free time sifting through garbage on a coomer forum full of creator activities instead of investing giving a fuck.
This isn't australia everwhere. Imagine discriminating against a IRL human female that is 4'9 and over 21... Or worse pixels. Makes you just want to post copy-pasta to get people gulaged permanently. 共匪 五毛党

justadodobird

Sep 29, 2018
Guys! Does anyone have this card? This card from Tomato, you can buy it here: azz.net/Tomato. I don't know chinese so i don't know how to buy it, if you already bought it please share with me. 0_a3146104ff.jpg

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes