[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

Skykosis your card collection is EXCELENT!!! please continue to share with us
NO :devilish: I hate all of you sick fucks muauhahahaha

Seriously thanks, i appreciate it

Here is what im working on right now, her face isnt final yet.

She got all wet at the bar, now she has to go get changed :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hair is inspired by but credit in case i forget

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord_War

Apr 15, 2022
Such as?

In my folder I have added my presets for GraphicsMod if this helps.
Also remember that your pc hardware and monitor might play a big factor. What is the difference for you?
Well, the tattoos for one. Nah, seriously though.

I'm talking strictly looking at the pictures you took then vs now. The preview one's arms seem a bit longer, the waist slightly narrower, and I swear the butt looks rounder.

It could simply be the angles playing tricks or me not knowing WTF I'm talking about.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I'm trying to recreate this outfit, but it's a bit complex and i'm still new
The only way to get this character exactly is to convert it straight from the source then to HS2. A more realistic goal is to try to achieve an approximation. I looked around in my own game and thought how I would do this. Look in your game inventory and see if you have a card that looks somewhat similar to start with. In the same way look in the different clothing categories and look for something as close as possible, focus on the geometry and outline of the items. Then see how the different items will fit together and try to avoid clipping. Next step export the main texture for each item and modify them in photoshop or gimp etc.
When looking in my game I found a hair (sjjpl_hair_Female76_f) that was almost exact, this makes a big difference to the appearance of the character.

Hope it helped.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Well, the tattoos for one. Nah, seriously though.

I'm talking strictly looking at the pictures you took then vs now. The preview one's arms seem a bit longer, the waist slightly narrower, and I swear the butt looks rounder.

It could simply be the angles playing tricks or me not knowing WTF I'm talking about.
If you're talking about the screenshots I posted as a "tease" way back, then yes you're correct. She's very different. It was a work in progress for starters. Also I made the mistake to try out the new morph plugin that came with the last update, and it completely messed her up. When I tried to restore her the plugin was bugging and eventually I had to remove it. After this I worked on her until I was happy. To be honest I prefer how she looks now. The tattoos are dead easy to remove. In body category go to "skin overlay" and scroll down to body overlay and press "clear texture" é voila gone. And the same goes for the "beef curtains". they're in accessories. Then you can always make some adjustments to your own liking. Perhaps I'll go back and give it a try myself and release later as an alt version, though it would actually be original version kinda..

D

Deleted144244440246

Also Mr-Fox There are quite a few changes between the preview and the final product, aren't there?
Na shes pretty much exactly as advertised, in the newest pics. =) I also had huge issues with that friggin morph plugin lol omg nitemare - I also DELETED it

For me she has 2 very minor fixable problems

1. She has the black teeth bug
Black Teeth Fix https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7860904

2. Her head gloss1 is set to .58 The body Gloss1 is set to .35 - I dropped the Head gloss to match the body in Material Editor. This is just a taste thing, but it looked a tad to shiny for my taste.

That being said, she looks great to me Mr Fox nice job on her

Last edited by a moderator:

animeowns

Oct 5, 2021
can someone please make a emily hillsborrow card character from the game the council for HS2 please thanks in advance.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes