[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

Is there a way to download specific stuff for the neo studio? like, I want to add new animations only, and some individual maps but not the whole 81GB pack.
The majority of the 81gb are maps, maps can be big

But yes, goto illusion discord and download any mods you want. Then add them into your hs2 /mods/mymods folder

As for animations, your not going to find any sex animations for the main game, there are no new ones. People have done animations for studio though, but they are studio only and linked to a scene or vnge scene (Yes you can save them, but body sizes must be exactly the same of they wont look right) & Editing animations isn't exactly new player friendly lol

if you need a discord invite pm me and ill send it, theres no point posting it as they expire fairily quickly

elobavy

Sep 10, 2019
Is there a way to download specific stuff for the neo studio? like, I want to add new animations only, and some individual maps but not the whole 81GB pack.
You can also go to (I think) the same repository the updater uses, and get individual mods yourself

it's the same directory structure as the install, so just drill down to whatever mod(s) you're looking for

D

Deleted144244440246

You can also go to (I think) the same repository the updater uses, and get individual mods yourself

it's the same directory structure as the install, so just drill down to whatever mod(s) you're looking for
lol, yup that as well :geek:

D

Deleted144244440246

how do I add these missing mods and where do I find them at I don't see them on the betterrepack site
Download the free mods, put into mods/mymods

b17 its to hard to say by the text, is it a dress, shirt, hair ? what is missing?

There are a few b17 mods if you enable experimental mode. But the mods are untested and may cause issues & or break your install.

For ADVANCED USERS ONLY with knowledge how to disable mods in KK manager, as well as knowing how to track down a problem mod. Use Experimental Mode at your own risk. (HS2 Main Directory > Init settings > Check experimental > press Update)

Or you can wait until the mods are tested and moved into sideloader.

[Recommended]
Or you can disable the missing mod warning text.
From main menu in game press settings > Plugins > sideloader > uncheck Show missing mod warnings

There are hundreds of mods out there, some are free, alot are paid. Your always going to have missing mods and most you will never find

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: animeowns
D

Deleted144244440246

It would be great if someone could make these characters <3

View attachment 1781507
Try asking him :D he's a user here HEXATAIL or just make them. Most of the faces are headtype 2 i can tell at a glance, not hard to make to be honest. The last one is face 2, skin Nyacho 6, Wrinkle eye effect 4 with 20 ish intensity id say.

Last edited by a moderator:

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
I think this is what you mean

You can also use search in the top right of screen and type coordinate

Put the cards in userdata/coordinate female or male
Nope, that was one step before doing it.
Example: "I don't like this card, but the outfit is nice so let's save in another folder for later."
So later, after testing all my new adquirated cards, that it is time to convert to coordinates's cards.
However thanks for this new link, already favorited here. :)

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

Reactions: Kilo22
Jul 5, 2018
If your running BetterRepack initsettings > UPDATE this grabs most of the free mods available.
or goto illusion discord and get more mods, and keep your game updated.

If you have money consider subbing to someone. Sjjpl has amazing clothes, so does getdowncrazy and many others.
find them on patreon
Thanks. I return to use discord now :)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes