[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

smoyker2

Dec 11, 2019
I got inspired by this artwork:
View attachment 1770712
..thinking of the first scene with her transformation in the show where she becomes big and nails her brother to the ground. But then her brother fought her, which is where the show went all wrong if you ask me, so I corrected that mistake and realized it into an AI Shoujo setting. Poor Tanjiro came to curiously quickly relive that scene, soon being forced onto the ground by her again.
View attachment 1770714
Shortly after there was this female piledriver too which would have been an even better screenshot to show her toying him around, ..but I was using print-screen for shots and could not empty the cage into file quickly enough.(it goes after her speed in these moments after all)
In the end she still had to be carried after the night was over though. Now you know why.
View attachment 1770713
Same old same old.

The "Buff Nezuko" card is worked off of someone's normal-Nezuko card from somewhere in the past, but changed around a lot, so aside from the hair all is different.
View attachment 1770711
(I made better costumes than this, but this is reminiscent of the artwork, so it must be standard)

Gobell

Jun 2, 2021
Hello anybody here have alredy made or have Kan e Senna card from Final Fantasy 14? been searching everywhere and I still doesn't find it --, or anybody here have other final fansy 14 card that you would share? thank you!

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Discord is one of them that you can find most stuff from almost all other sources and then there is the yuki-portal one, I can't think of others tbh.
I can't find anything on Discord regarding HS2, maybe need to be invited to threads/groups

D

Deleted144244440246

Can you please share the link to their library. I want one card as well.
Pathos patreon closed down around October 2021 sadly, i guess he might share the card if you show what card you want. Others may also have it

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
A church made by some user, I'm posting it here because I've made changes on the main hall by adding a bunch of new props, quite great for weddings.

I don't remember who made this church, I've downloaded it from the in-game Upload place so credits go to whoever made it.

A few screenshots of the props I've added:

1.png
2.png
3.png

Reactions: Mr-Fox
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes