ArthEim

May 10, 2021
Hi, I can't find where to put the shader
"next gen" in material editor for dick
sorry i noob :/

D

Deleted144244440246

Ok i have a Question

First let me explain, i have a shitload of mods Well over 700gb. I want to start doing more complete cards. So i'm going to take a POLL sort of

Sjjpl seems to be the cheapest and most complete (Example: Hair + Clothing + Accessories) of most patreon content creators

Do you have access to or sub to sjjpl content
Reactions are located at the bottom right corner, where like is

If YES React with Hey There Please

If NO please React with Sad face

This will affect my future cards, so please participate if you use my cards. Only reactions will be counted.

UPDATE
Poll Length 1 week - Poll is over

Im going to go about it a different way - Info will be in future cards

Thanks for participating

Last edited by a moderator:

mk21

May 1, 2020
Ok i have a Question

First let me explain, i have a shitload of mods Well over 700gb. I want to start doing more complete cards. So i'm going to take a POLL sort of

Sjjpl seems to be the cheapest and most complete (Example: Hair + Clothing + Accessories) of most patreon content creators

If YES Respond with Hey There Please

If NO please respond with Sad face

This will affect my future cards, so please participate if you use my cards. Only reactions will be counted.

Poll Length 1 week

Thanks
:(

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ok i have a Question

Poll Length 1 week

Thanks
Do as you like - if I´m missing some clothing or hair I rework your stunning girls with what I have.
Should be no prob for me :geek:

jvalent2

Feb 21, 2022
Ok i have a Question

Poll Length 1 week

Thanks
I have the lowest tier for sjjpl, what tier do you have or plan on using?

D

Deleted144244440246

On Behalf of
Krorus123

Ill just leave this here - Its time limited - This invite will be sent one time by me
Private F95 discord - Trust me join this (f95 Mod pack) + MANY OTHER mods

Last edited by a moderator:

Perdition-117

Mar 8, 2021
Ok i have a Question

Reactions are located at the bottom right corner, where like is

If YES React with Hey There Please

If NO please React with Sad face

Poll Length 1 week

Any questions PM Me, i dont want this to hijack the thread

Thanks
Love your cards, so I wanted to submit my input.

I did vote no, but I would certainly be willing to (and am planning to) do a one time sub for their content. Though unlikely to retain an active subscription, to be honest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deleted144244440246
Apr 11, 2022
First Post Here, im not sure if i did this right. But ill figure it out :p
View attachment 1564390
This is Megan SSS she uses Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - Anisotropic Shaders (If Available) - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode

REQUIRED FREE MOD - Put in mods/mymods folder
More cards here
Your cards are pure gold! Thank you very much!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deleted144244440246

Lolkun2222

Apr 22, 2022
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes