[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
Ok i have a Question

First let me explain, i have a shitload of mods Well over 700gb. I want to start doing more complete cards. So i'm going to take a POLL sort of

Sjjpl seems to be the cheapest and most complete (Example: Hair + Clothing + Accessories) of most patreon content creators

Do you have access to or sub to sjjpl content
Reactions are located at the bottom right corner, where like is

If YES React with Hey There Please

If NO please React with Sad face

This will affect my future cards, so please participate if you use my cards. Only reactions will be counted.

Poll Length 1 week

Any questions PM Me, i dont want this to hijack the thread

Thanks
I suggest you make whatever you have with it don't bother about what others have. In the end, we want a nice card regardless of what hair you use. As far as I know, hair mods are cheaper to buy compared with the actual card. I have tons of cards without the appropriate hair mods. I just change it to something that I have. What you can do is when you share the card tell which mod you use so that we know where to find it.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
For all the randos coming here only to request. What are you using the game for?:unsure: It's not a cartoon.. It's interactive...
Use that mouse thingy and that keyboard thingy and make something... It's at least half the point of this game.
We who share cards doesn't come here as some kind official card provider etc.. And we certainly doesn't come here to get spammed with requests... Go figure.. We come here to meet other people creating, you know interesting people...

Rant over..

PPmilk

Mar 14, 2021
I know that this isn't the right thread for this (though it does match up with what I want to ask)
but, I was wondering if there's a thread exactly like this, only for koikatsu? I searched for one but couldn't seem to find it (then again, this one doesn't show up on searches for me either, so it might just be a me problem)
so as to not waste anyone's time, I'll include one of my favorite cards that I've made
HS2ChaF_20220522042946028.png

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Kizna Towryk is ready to fix your mecha!

0.png

Kizna is from Candidate for Goddess, a forgotten early 2000s anime. Note that while she was a little younger in the show, I've made some changes and she is definitely 18 here.

Kizna has been on my to-do list for a while. Since I'm between commissions, I thought I'd finally build her. I'm really happy with the result.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More preview images are up for free on my Patreon. Patrons get NSFW images with fun captions!

Cntose

Jan 11, 2021
your cards are great! Love all the design that goes into them. I am trying to get better at that myself.
Tyvm
Usually a card "fails" simply because I can't get something right without it looking super odd in some animations :/
Have a lot of different versions usually, I never get it well enough first try so don't worry if you think your card looks too odd.
Happens more often to me than I'd like to admit.^^
One of my different versions of Eni (the orange char):
HS2ChaF_20220523191058108.png

Btw I'm a bit "depressed" that most of the chars are just so... vanilla^^
It's like there are only around ~5-10 main char that get some new hair and clothes and that's it.
Where's the darker stuff ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you look for men at least you get stuff like Kim Yong Un, Trump, pretty good looking dudes, goblins and some other really nice abominations here and there.

jvalent2

Feb 21, 2022
Tyvm
Usually a card "fails" simply because I can't get something right without it looking super odd in some animations :/
Have a lot of different versions usually, I never get it well enough first try so don't worry if you think your card looks too odd.
Happens more often to me than I'd like to admit.^^
One of my different versions of Eni (the orange char):
View attachment 1826772

Btw I'm a bit "depressed" that most of the chars are just so... vanilla^^
It's like there are only around ~5-10 main char that get some new hair and clothes and that's it.
Where's the darker stuff ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you look for men at least you get stuff like Kim Yong Un, Trump, pretty good looking dudes, goblins and some other really nice abominations here and there.

I agree not a lot of darker stuff, there were a few creators in HS that really did some great dark stuff, but since some of the older sites went down I lost contact.

Card to keep on topic..

F107.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes